Incorporation of New Patch 2.6.6 items in top 12 of era solo leaderboards

Edit: I accessed the 2019-1 era leaderboard and looked at the top 15 solo per class on August 23 @11:55pm EDT.

Class New Top 15 Solo Position since Patch 2.6.6 Used Patch 2.6.6 Item
Barbarian 7 6 (#5 Morticks, #9 Morticks and Flavor of Time, #12 Morticks, #13 Morticks, #14 Morticks, #15 Morticks)
Crusader 2 2 (#2 Legacy of Dreams Gem, #5 2 pieces of Crimson set)
Demon Hunter 0 0
Monk 1 1 (#3 Flavor of Time and Legacy of Dreams Gem)
Necromancer 2 2 (#9 Legacy of Dream Gem and Squirt’s Necklace, #12 Legacy of Dream Gem)
Witch Doctor 2 2 (#1 2 piece Auglid’s set and echoing fury, #9 2 piece Auglid’s set and echoing fury)
Wizard 1 1 (#6 Squirt’s Necklace)

Old Post from August 22:
It is still very early, but some classes have already incorporated new patch 2.6.6 items in a build that ranks in the top 12 for solo era leaderboard. I chose the top 12 as this is the first page without scrolling for the in game leaderboard.

Here is a table to see the numbers:

Class New Top 12 Era Solo Position since Patch 2.6.6 Used New Patch 2.6.6 Item
Barbarian 4 4 (#5 Morticks, #8 Flavor of Time and Morticks, #11 Mortick, #12 Mortick)
Crusader 1 0
Demon Hunter 0 0
Monk 1 1 (#3 Flavor of Time)
Necromancer 2 2 (#9 Squirt’s Necklace and Legacy of Dreams Gem, #11 legacy of dreams gem)
Witch Doctor 1 0
Wizard 0 0
1 Like

What is the necro build that you were referencing here?

1 Like

#9 Solo Era Necromancer Kenzo is using both Squirt’s necklace and new legendary gem.

1 Like

For some reason I can’t see the new solo era leaderboards.
Shouldn’t there be a 2019(2) or something like that when you hit shift+l?

It is still era 2019-1.

I checked them in game. I clicked the rankings icon (bottom right of screen) and then clicked hero details for clears that occurred the last few days (i.e. since Patch 2.6.6 dropped) to see the actual items equipped and in the Kanai’s cube.

1 Like

Aye. I take it 2019(2) will come after S18?

I suspect that the next era will come after the next big patch or when they start introducing the new 6 piece class sets.

2 Likes

What builds are the barbs? Curious which builds benefit from Morticks.