Incoming exploits GG Blizzard (RIP Season 25)

I said above, that they are decent in low content yes, which it doesn’t matter actually. I mean, what they can farm in low lvl content? Paragon? No. Legendaries? Meh. Keys? Meh.

I keep my stance, that botting in D3 is very much useless, especially in Leaderboards where the advantage is minimal.

Have you still not seen that the 15% is if Bots actually farm 160+ keys in 2 hours, but that’s impossible? Hence, the actual difference is much smaller.

Listen, believe whatever you want. If you think someone is better than you because …bots, ok. That’s a weak but plausible excuse for you. As the guy above said, they are OK in low level content, which in the end … doesn’t matter.

Yes LOL, unless by computer you mean Google AI or alike … which is not the case.

I strongly believe that you have no idea how … bots work. They are scripted. They can’t “learn”. If they get stuck from a random generated object in a map, then the guy must wake up, or he needs to make the script restart everything, hence, they are much, much slower than a human playing the game legit.

with low content i mean t16 for keys and gr 120-130, your estimate is totaly off.

For instance, they get that about per hour. If you get 80 keys per hour manual you are doing it wrong, maybe you havent heard of cains on follower yet?

Assuming it farms keys solo, with a follower wearing Cain’s and Sage’s, let’s say they get an average of 5 GR keys per Nephalem Rift. Okay, so 160 keys is 32 nephalem rifts. 32 rifts in 120 minutes is 3.75 minutes per rift. That’s slow. A lot of rifts are done in 90-120 seconds each. So, at 2 minutes per run, for two hours, that’s 60 rifts done, at 5 GR keys per run, or 300 keys.

And two hours of downtime a day is standard for players? Even if we stretch reality and say you play for 20 hours a day, that’s still 4 hours of key farming a day you don’t have to play.

Read my replies again, the only thing I said is botting gives an advantage, which is a fact unless you play 24/7, which no one does.

I don’t give a rats behind about the boards, never have.

Inside the Mind of a Machine (that cleared GR150 Solo in Time) - YouTube

1 Like

I read a few to many comments on that You Tube page you posted matrix, it is down right scary how many people are cheating in this game and so many are admitting to it and have the gall to brag about it. Even in these forums people are getting pretty cocky about the use of Bots and 3rd party programs.
I guess, as long as the people in charge are not doing anything meaningful to stop this huge mess of cheating, it will just get worse and after awhile nobody is going to give a damn.
I don’t get the mindset of the people that cheat and take the easy way out and then somehow really do feel like they actually accomplished something. :thinking:
I know what I think don’t really matter in the long run, but as far as I am concerned this game is almost completely broken and not enough people seem to care.
:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

The game is fine; it’s the leaderboards that are broken, and yeah, very few players care about that.

1 Like

Whether we care or not is fairly irrelevant. What matters is what Blizzard does, and we have very little power in affecting that. If the game was subbased and cheating affected the income for them we would have some power, but as it stands, we don’t.