Inarius Wings in Diablo 3 missing

Hello, I preordered and play Diablo 4 on my XBOX, I recently came back to Diablo 3 for S29, where are my inarus wings? I dont see them anywhere and the mail icon doenst have them. I play Diablo 3 on my mac. It said I would have inarus wings for D3 if I preordered D4

Hi,

Did you get the Murloc pet in D3 ?

I’m not sure whether those work across platforms… the Diablo IV Meet tour Maker blog seems to imply that they are only available on the same platform.

cf: Meet Your Maker on June 6—Pre-Purchase Diablo IV! — Diablo IV — Blizzard News

Inarius Wings and Inarius Murloc Pet for Diablo III:**

• Both items will be added to a player’s account beginning on December 16 and for the same platform they pre-purchased Diablo IV for. No action is needed on your part.

I think you should check with Blizzard Support and confirm that you are eligible for those cosmetics; use this link to start the process: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/2095/ticket

On your ticket, provide your order number and other details you think might be needed by Blizzard.

Good luck !

1 Like

D3 will only award wings&pet on the same platform you bought D4 on

just so you all know please make sure to actually start game with your character and then open the shop… don’t do it initially from log in screen