Inarius Rework instead of buff

The Inarius buff this PTR adds up to it beeing the same as Tragul, only with less defense and sustain. We play it the excact same way as Tragul, there is no real difference between the two Sets. Which in kind of makes on of them obsolete.
Why not, instead of the buff to the generic damage 6-piece, make it buff the damage of bone Armor? As the Set is already flavored towards bone armor and bone skills in generall that would differenciate it from Traguls. Right now we have two death nova builds and nerfing one and buffing the other or vise versa is kind of irrelavant.

I think what you did to the Rathma Set was a very intuitive change for the set. It was transformed from a more generic damage multiplier into a set that plays araound a certain fantasy. And this kind of change really works wonders for fun in playing different builds.

Thanks for reading. Cheers

I’d definitely like to see the bone armour whirlwind part be a more integral thing to this set, and not just a miniscule thing to activate the damage multiplier

For the meantime, would like to see that 1000% buffed to probably 10,000% or more, which would still not push inarius to any OP levels but would at least give necro a nice chill farm build with some decent strength

1 Like

Devs balances between sets,between LOD and LOA. Instead of considering gameplay.Let the unpopular inarius set also have a chance to play,Don’t forget that after Inarius buffed, Inarius Grim Scythe also has a chance to play,Although its strength is still poor.so I hope the LEGER’S DISDAIN needs to be modified:Grim Scythe deals an additional 240% damage for each point of essence it restores,Increase essence damage by up to 120 essence.My note:The Grim Scythe gameplay has always had a poor solo GR experience due to issues with the LEGER’S DISDAIN setting. I propose increased its basic damage(240%)and add the maximum of 10 enemies, which helps improve the single player gaming experience.