Inarius buff idea

iv never writing on forums before so please dont hate to much.

Ever since necro came out i fell in love with the bonestorm build, and with the mirinae nurf, looks like the build hasn’t had much love ever since, so i had an idea while i was playing with the build this season that what if they just increased the radius of the swirling tornado itself ? it looks like to be a 15 yard radius at the moment? ( correct me if im wrong just guessing) in the current state it more looks like a bone whirl anyway so if they increased to like a good 30 yard,or even teh same size of the Bonearmour area of effect so it would synergize with each other perfectly, it would feel like more of a tornado although that’s just more aesthetics. with the size increase you can be getting the ranged mobs orthe mobs in the backline that i cant never seem to get without having to fulling repositioning my self,so instead of having to would up face to face i am able to distance myself while they are still getting effect by the bonestorm and being able to use corpse lance from a distance, also if using PE as most builds recommend it would benefit that for it hitting more mobs at a time from its size increase. i think that if they would implement this change it would give it a nice little buff with out it being to over the top of a change but also giving more viability with abilities also arising from it.just over all benefiting and making the set better not just for the bonestorm build but all builds using the inarius set.

i have other ideas to help with this particular build but this one seemed to be more logical to implament.

Responded to the original version of this thread over on EU…

Yeah sorry for the extra post,didn’t realise I posted it on EU.

It isn’t damage that I’m finding the set build to have a problem with because you would still needs the mobs to be affected by the bonestorm to take full advantage of that build you sent yes ? It’s that’s I find my self in a large group of mobs and dispatching them quite fines but then there’s mobs in the back line that couldn’t easily be effected by 6piece set of it,if was that little bit bigger with out having to go face to face just to kill them and making it more versatile and that build you sent would also benefit from the build having a larger radius would it not ?

That’s just how I saw it anyway thanks for the reply and suggestion

In the build I mentioned, the bonestorm might kill some low HP trash mobs but it’s mostly used for the damage mitigation whilst the novas kill everything. You mentioned having storm go to 30 yards. Well, the nova is already 25 yards, so it’s close to what you want. You blood rush into a pack, suck the bones out of them (causing a stun due to the rune used) then start siphoning to kill them all with novas. The cubed weapon means the more mobs around you the better.

Yeah I totally understand that and how it works and is a good choice and all,but what I’m trying to get at,although the blood nova is 25 yard Radius,the bonestorm %10,000 damage amplifier is smaller ,so wouldn’t the outer edges of the 25yard nova be hitting mobs that arnt affected by that 10,000%? Like totally agree that the blood nova build works great. But wouldn’t it work even BETTER that bone storm be bigger to have more mobs affects by that % damage ?