IMPORTANT! Copy Bug!

Just because he responds rudely to others doesn’t mean he’s a fool. it’s emotions. here you can understand it. and you’re infringing on his personality :face_with_monocle::pensive:

Hands down, this thread contains some of the most atrocious usage of grammar in the English language I have ever seen by a ‘lawyer’. I do hope your legal briefs are better constructed.

5 Likes

Legal briefs indeed, dude comes back at anyone helping him like he is wearing primal boxing shorts -__-

Even us non regulars know :smiley:

I suspect you missed the posts that seem to be removed. It was even more “enlightening”.

I just don’t know what gets into some folks. I hope the person took the information to heart, got some decent sleep (it was late in the EU at the time), and has a better day today.

2 Likes

Oh, no, I read them. I don’t understand people, either. You try to be helpful and offer some insights and you get treated like dirt. What’s that old saying ‘No good deed goes unpunished’?

1 Like

Looks like I’ve missed some comedy gold before opening this thread as a few posts are gone. Or on the other hand for the sake of my sanity, am I the lucky one?

2 Likes

Both :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You owe the game or own the game? Glad you aren’t my lawyer.

Maybe he is Jerry Lee Lewis and his wife is only 14.

3 Likes

This is not a bug. It was an accident that Blizzard is not responsible for. You do not own the game. You “own” the rights to a copy of the client. Back when you had to buy a CD of the client and you owned the CD. The way I see it this whole situation is your fault. I’d never let my husband or anyone else use my game client. Live and learn my friend.

2 Likes

Ah yes, brother Chris is at it again!

So your getting mad at a game developer for inserting the option to overide a save file on a TEST SERVER, with the intention to overide a save file from a previous version on that server, then when you or someone else accidentally does that exact intended function of this button, you have a melt down, if your so pent up about losing a save file thats going to be deleted anyways, you sir need to get your priorities straight
If this were a Live server, I could understand your frustration, but they have so many other important things like acutall bugs and glitches to worry about before they launch this, there not going to waste time and back track to recover your characters from a server backup file just to have them deleted literally 1 day later when that server is designated to be shut down

1 Like

I do personally think Blizzard has a case to answer for.

A few things i would like the OP to pursue…

1. Reinstate his PTR acc in FULL at time before Deletion.
  2. Extend PTR for another week for OP for lost time.
  3. A written Apology hand delivered.
  4. Awarded monetry sum for causing undue distress.
1 Like

The OP is a lawyer.

Are you a lawyer?

Please, don’t play with a lawyer, it’s really dangerous on this forum.

This should work… Click Here

2 Likes

It’s half past two am, I stayed up late.

I almost got myself in a position that I would need that link.

Luckily I was able to block my laughter! :slight_smile:

1 Like