Impact that removing Ladder Only content has

its so horrible what they are doing with the game to cater to the “changes” crowd that will leave anyways a few months after launch

The only people that give a damn about “the market” are the people selling stuff for real money.

You can talk trash about Diablo 3 all you want, but this is one of the things they did right, binding items to the account and giving only cosmetics to the people that play in the seasons.

you clearly dont know the effect of supply and demand… but i guess your 6 year economics education is speaking right now… i know for sure that my eco edu is when i say that this is a really bad idea marketwise in the long run.

It’s not like i don’t get people who wanted ladder-only in singleplayer or open battle.net / non-ladder but removal of everything what is unique to the Ladder is not a good idea.

The “fresh start” and “99 race” is not enough to keep it alive as it was. I feel like core thing will be missing there.

Again, im not entirely against it. My only fear is, way less players will play ladder now.

It’s not D2 economy , it’s D2R . Most of the QoL changes been done change the economy and it’s not sad at all , all things change one day or another and a market that does not fluctuate, it’s not funny at all (especially for a video game)

I know it’s wishful thinking. Bots are inevitable…

Yes and No. I feel like 90% of all highrunes get sold on JSP, which means economy is not going to suffer at all, since with FG you can buy whatever item you want anyway.

On the other hand its weird they change this, i could see that theres less people joining ladder now after this change… less ppl means more likely to become a bot dictated ladder and we all know thats why most people stopped playing the game including me.

FG worth 0 if the seller don’t use that web or don’t want the risk to get scammed.

from my part i will not use that garbage thing and i will report everyone i see that use it, i will even hunt them between breaks of MF runs.