Imbalance between Tal Rasha and LoD Meteor

Let’s observe the PTR Ladder, it is obvious that the Tal Rasha and LOD meteor are imbalanced. Many players have reported that Tal Rasha has nerfed too much, and I agree with that, so I recommend Tal Rasha’s Elements:
Attacks increase your damage by 1,500%, previously 1000%(PTR), for 8 seconds. Arcane, Cold, Fire, and Lightning attacks each add one stack. At 4 stacks, each different elemental attack extends the duration by 2 seconds, up to a maximum of 8 seconds.

2 Likes

Yep all that nerf did was return it to being LoD Meteor instead and also hurt speed GRs.

Nothing really wrong with LoD Meteor being the best, especially a Reverse Archon version for more risk vs reward, but the TR versions should still be good to use and it’s speeds shouldn’t be drastically hurt seeing as it doesn’t even use Smoldering Core.

The entire nerf should be reverted for TR6 tbh, and instead take Nilfur’s boots from 600% to 300%. Done. No ones going to cry if a dang boot isn’t as good as a weapon modifier (and if they do they’re being illogical).

1 Like

Tal met is still strong. Group speed at 140 is still efficient and frankly is good enough at 1-2k paragon. Players still using Guardian set yet with altar, you can maintain 100% squirts by going straight to augilds. My tal rasha met had dropped karini at 1k paragon for focus restaint and tal met can still push 150 well. Double tarasha still in the 6 min mark, just not register on LB due to testers have better clear time on other specs. While it’s pale vs 2 min nat team, the time still strong considering paragon.

Regardijg GR 90 to 100 spd, i dont see the time difference vs current or s28, it’s still a sub 2 min run with the exact build spec. On top of it, dmo FO is very efficient at sub 130 speeds. Even in right groups from 130-135 On it’s quite efficient. First 2 days of PTR My group did primarily dmo runs then moved onto tal met runs. Why bother with tal rasha speed where dmo is haedrigs and not to difficult to gear a starting bd? playstyle is exactly same, teleport - 1 button attack. TP reset on meteor is way less rewarding than dmo tp resets.

Nerfing niilfurs removes Wiz from group this season. LoD met is not stronger than nat/condemn/Nova, primarily due to slower tempo where the game has already moved on. We still religiously play this meta due for nostalgic reasons.

Tal rasha met had its days, its time for it to step back. Time to request of vyrs, and why a satisfactory build likeb frozen orb is so weak for meta dps?

Oh without themes there’s nothing wrong with DMO FO or even RA DMO FO instead of RA LoD , the problem this season is it’s totally overshadowed by Ring of Fire damage so Wizard burst will get ignored for steadier trash killing Dotts, so despite the odd nerf to WD I can still see groups preferring that to trigger RoF than rely on any bursty rotation from the Wizard.

In fact due to that I could actually see RA DMO ET (RA = Reverse Archon btw sorry) despite the nerf to Twisted Sword working out better than Meteors since you’re only relying on the Twisters to kill trash mobs to 100 …actually, this is where Stain of Sin’s 150% pool could be much better because you’re really going for enhancing that RoF damage rather than your own stats/crits/whatnot.

1 Like

Exactly… its the soul shard end of day needs balancing, less set or build themselves, now that altar is perma.

1 Like