Ignore command not working on PTR

May not seem like a big deal but have a guy spamming me for 2 hours now with invite and can’t block it… was funny for the first hour that someone would dedicate that much time to annoying me but now it’s just lame.

*edit feedback from a friend said this happened before and was just a glitch. Actually had to close out of bnet and reload everything to get the join game request to stop, this did work for me but just closing diablo did not.

I’ve seen that happen before in the past as well. In my case, I actually know for a fact the other person wasn’t spamming me because both accounts belonged to me (one running on my laptop and the other running on my desktop). It was an endless cycle. If I accepted, it wouldn’t join and I’d get the request again. If I declined, I would get the request again. From the account that sent it, there was no indication of acceptance or denial.

It’s unfortunate as the dude probably wasn’t spamming you with the invite request and there’s the potential for that glitch to actually cause somebody to say something that would rise to the level of temporary account suspension.