If you get muted it bans you instead *BUG*

I literally lol’d :joy:

3 Likes

you got the other display power muted for a week ….still don’t change the fact you are trying to sweep this under the rug. and that this is a BUG not players fault. they admitted this. your smear ampaign is not going to work. THEY WILL FIX THIS KIDS DONT WORRY…MISS CHEETAH IS JUST GOING AT ME PERSONALY.strong text

I am afraid bugs are not personal nor are rules. I have no mod powers. You might want to rethink this, as well as your in-game behavior.

Yes. I agreed it was a bug.

Not sure what you are going for here. This won’t get you un-muted and the bug won’t get fixed until Blizz fixes it.

1 Like

The Moral of this story is: Don’t get yourself muted.

5 Likes

a fact that is not being mentioned here is that an email is sent to your email associated with your blizzard account stating that “you have been silenced until X date”. IT DOES NOT STATE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED FROM PLAY. this is the issue here. This supervisor referencing the EULA is missing the point. If the account is to be suspended from play, then that’s what the email should state. We can’t even play a private solo match!!!

1 Like

wait till a clan of people reports you, and you get muted…I was muted once for calling a player who pops open nephelemss in gr rooms, then bails to waste peoples time, time after time after time after time(you get the point) a troll…I have the emails to prove it…your gonna really enjoy your high horse then…

moral of the story is don’t buy blizzard product again, as their report system is seemingly as much garbage as their admins responses…

oh yeah they will fix it probably when d4 comes out…which I recommend you don’t buy…personally I am gonna use a cracked version and then just bot and use scripts like everyone else…hell I may not even play games, just let the computer do the work and laugh at blizzards incompetence

Blizzard can see every message you send, and will treat situations accordingly.

I’ve never had an issue and have full faith that my ability to be a decent human being will prevent any such disciplinary action as I’ll never generate a cause.

1 Like

The moral here is, they have admitted it is an error from their side and they don’t tend to fix it. There is a difference.

1 Like

Does Blizzard plan on fixing the mute ban bug, or are we s*** out of luck?

2 Likes

I would curse but ill just get banned oops I meant muted…so the answer is no they don’t plan on fixing the problem until d4 comes out…but don’t worry some admin will chime in a scripted reply “thank you for your patience, we are working on the problem and will have a fix soon”…apparently soon, to some people, is months…anyways, they apparently have no way to do a work around till the fix…here ill give them one, unmute players and I bet they can play again…your welcome blizzard for the impossible work around…

2 Likes

lol…give it time…I bet you change your mind

Why is blizzard not fixing this?

2 Likes

Blizzard scamming so hard lol. I only play this game when I am bored working

1 Like

The game is still broken

still not fixed their PATHETIC IDK WHY I CAME BACK TO SUCH A TRASH GAME BUT BECAUSE OF THIS ILL NEVER BUY BLIZZARD SO TRASH

yeah obviously still not fixed…seems like they really dont care about customers anymore

Well, I would say that they don’t care as much about naughty customers that break the rules.

2 Likes