If they buff GoD 6, will they reset PTR?

I had played season on PTR to get a good feel of the new DH set GoD 6. I want to “gear out” my non season now, to push with high paragon after they buff it on Tuesday / Wednesday.

Basically I will be looting caches for an hour, reforging for an hour, leveling a simplicity’s strength, and possibly augments.

Will they reset PTR and wipe my character?

Where did Blizzard promise that ? And the set needs first to be fixed as it’s suffers from many bugs. Then it should be buffed.

LoL I’m guessing they will buff it. They never said so, but in the past they have. For example the Monk’s patterns of justice.

If there are any changes… I would guess that It should happen on Thursday since it started on Thursday.

Djank Mi’em’s Bag of Fortunes now also include crafting materials. You dont have to farm caches from bounties to get crafting materials in PTR anymore. You can buy them with bloodshards. It drops 100 stacks for each crafting materials.

I dont think this ever happend before, so No.

With the amount of bugs they should close and update the ptr asap to get a second update weaved into the 2 weeks ptr

Oh was OP talking about the PTR LBs? Well THAT yeah I think it has happened, I do remember seeing a reset in LBs in PTR for something in the past, not sure if it was for a nerf/change, could be idk.

Thought OP was talking about his characters…

I thought they had done patches in PTR before which resulted in a character wipe requiring you to reimport them, but it may have been ages ago

I didnt participate in every PTR so it could’ve happened. I dont remember it happeneing to the ones that I have participated in. I’m just assuming not stating a fact.

Havent seen it done recently so I think if there is another patch this week it shouldn’t wipe out your PTR characters and having to copy them again, we would have to wait and see I guess.