Ideas for the Sets in need

Some theorycrafting:

• Cape of the dark night, NEW legendary power: activating Preparation also summons two invulnerable shadow clones that replicate your Multishot attacks for 8 seconds.

• Natalya’s 4 piece: Rain of Vengeance and Veangeance deal 400% increased damage. Vengeance gains the effects of the From The Shadows rune.

Too similar to M6 Sentry, UE6 Multishot is a build where you have to aim your arrows. We should avoid mechanics where the AI does the aiming for us, particularly for this build already which handles it nicely. I do like the idea of revitalizing this particular item though. How about this idea instead?

Caltrops is now cast at your enemy and pulls in nearby foes within 30 yards. When sprung, enemies within 18 yards are Slowed by 80% and take 400% increased damage from your Multishot attacks by 500% for 6 seconds. Getting hit automatically triggers Smoke Screen, this effect can occur once every 3 seconds.

You’re going to swap Wolf Companion for Caltrops.

Caltrops becomes an on demand, REMOTE, Pixel Pull and Slow combo ability, which greatly increases the damage of player cast Multishot, (incompatible with Sentry), offering much needed battlefield control which cannot be gained from items like Leonine Bow of Hashir or the unreliable Ess of Johan.

Do keep in mind, that with UE6 Multishot, the armor cube slot is designated for Visage of Gunes or Hexing Pants – that is why we add Smoke Screen on hit, to keep with the spirit of the original item suppling much needed survival.

On its own, this isn’t enough to bring pure RoV much higher than GR131 at 5k paragon. Put some other skill on the Natalya’s 4pc bonue: Strafe, FoK, Rapid Fire, Vault, etc. A Crashing Rain update is needed too, a straight up 300% multiplier or something clever that gives a bigger multiplier to runes that last longer. Perhaps even specifying runes other than Anathema.

At the very least, we should have some synergy:

• Anathema + Strafe Demolition
  • Shade + Fan of Knives

The Caltrops idea is very very nice indeed and the sentry incompatibiity is really smart. Seriously, is there a way you can submit this idea to Blizzard?
I think my original idea was kind of inspired by the MotBC necro set…I’ve always found it so stylish…

As for N6 RoV: I really have no idea about buffs/multipliers for RoV, I don’t think I’ve ever understood its damage calculations! Never been a fan of Nat, it makes my DH similar to a spellcaster rather than an archer… Now if they reworked it to include Spike Traps, that would be another story…