I want Hydra build with no channel

Then scale around CoE? Seems easy…

Still a wizard noobie and I based this off of filthy casuals build I think he meant to have tasker and theo since he had rorg on. (edit didn’t see he was wearing magistrate.-gonna try that!)

https://www.d3planner.com/637223788

I made a few changes since first post. Again mostly based off Filthy’s build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW2DhlkCgyo

99.9% of the credit goes to filthy. I love it for bounties cause it’s as Bludd would say, “Strictly for the lazy.”

Thanks guys. I am happy and having fun this season, maining a monk but I did pass a GR 116 with TV set.

Just let the Unstable Scepter work with Arcane Hydra. It should anyways with the way the tool tips are written.

If Jang belt was then changed to:

Black hole reduces monster attack speed by 50% and increases player attack speed by 25% for 4 seconds.

This would be total rock and roll!

They’d have to completely retune hydra. And there would be no hydra rune worth using other than Arcane Hydra.

Unstable Scepter + Triumvirate is a 5.5*2x13 = 143x multiplier on Arcane Orb. If you stacked that on top of Serpent’s Sparker + Magistrate, it’d be a little ridiculous.

Deathwish + Etched Sigil is only a 4.25*2.5 = 10.625x multiplier in comparison. Unstable Scepter + Triumvirate Arcane Hydras would be 13-14x stronger than channel hydras. That’s 16-17 GRs over what they are able to clear now.

That being said, it might be better than where they are at right now. The channel playstyle really puts me off of hydras. I haven’t really played the build much because of it.

1 Like

Sounds fantastic!

You could also just change all hydras to cast elemental Arcane Orbs (except mammoth). Triumvirate and DMO could limit it to “Your Arcane Orbs” to prevent any breakout nonsense.

Yeah I tried to play the typhon veil. I got as high as 116. I am still a wizard noob. No for some reason can’t clear 116 as easily as I did and that clear wasn’t a perfect trip.

Side question does AD figure into the build or not? I can swap the AD on the weapon for straight dmg since it rolled with AS. I have shelved it for now and I don’t really feel like doing LOD.

I am with you on the channeling with as many mobs that can knock you back, wormhole you and stun you it’s not fun. It is fun at lower levels, but mid tier not fun at all. I guess i could completely aug everything to gain a little more power…again I am over the excitement.

I do like it for bounties.