I returned funds for the game!

Hello gentlemen and also ladies!

Blizzard’s credibility was lost. The WarCraft 3 experience was a very sad one. Let us recall at least a model of an elf with human ears. :man_facepalming:

Diablo 2: Resurrected trailers have problems. The most important thing for me is the radical differences in the appearance of the characters from the original.

And I don’t want to vote with my money for this kind of work. I’ll see how the project develops in the future. Hopefully in the right direction. And then I will make a purchase decision.

I also see no reason to buy an unfinished product.

Thank you all for your attention!

P.S. I can no longer write messages, because I don’t have D2R copy, but I can still edit my post.

P.P.S.
Message in response to BBShockwave, who wrote the post here below.:

Lemon Sky Studios only made models for Blizzard. The assembly work was carried out by the internal Blizzard division Team One. Project management and quality control of the result was handled by Blizzard.

Thus, the entire responsibility for the failure lies with the senior management of Blizzard. And Lemon Sky Studios did their job well! Most of the models turned out to be of very high quality, with a few exceptions that were supposed to be controlled by Blizzard managers.

The lies in the WarCraft 3: Reforged advertising are also a failure of Blizzard, not Lemon Sky. Do not get off your sore head on a healthy one.

As for the remakes of Crash Bandicoot, I went through them. They are made to a good standard. But the developers changed the original timings in some segments and simplified the game. The original Crash is more difficult.

Key decisions for Diablo 2: Resurrected are still made by Blizzard management, not Vicarious Visions. Probably the decision to change characters’ appearances, and for some races, was also made by Blizzard managers for reasons of social and political agendas. Think of LGBT in Overwatch, a game with childish graphics with PEGI 12+.

You know this topic very superficially. And why are you so aggressive?

Just for your information I’m 32. :wave: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So why did you preorder it in the first place then?

8 Likes

To chat on this forum. In the hope that the developers will listen to me. It’s not too late to fix it.

2 Likes

they already acknowledged this, tho?

3 Likes

Blizzard already stated that they plan to revisit the character models, especially ones such as the amazon that are getting attention.

Personally, I spend very little time in the character screen versus playing the game so it has little consequence to me either way.

Edit: dushas above me beat me to it about updating the character models.

2 Likes

Pez wrote “most def going to be looking into it and possibly doing some iterations”. Most def? Possibly?
I do not want to believe the promises. Especially so evasive ones. I want to see the result!

1 Like

That was fast asking for a refund.
So far I’ve liked everything (except maybe the look of some of the characters, which Blizzard has already said would look into again), so all good for me - I’m just looking forward to actual play the game :smiley:

2 Likes

What? Do you just like really crave attention or why on earth would this be relevant to update everyone on?

2 Likes

I want to convey certain thoughts to people and to Blizzard.

1 Like

So OP spent $40 to post on a forum to vent about a game that he/she just acquired but is not happy with.
Do you really think that Blizzard will now listen to you and make the version of the game that you really want? What dream world do you live it. Thanks for the good chuckle.

5 Likes

Yes, this is a dream plan. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Did you even think about this before you posted it on a forum for all of us to see. You already purchased the game to be able to post on this forum, who do you think you are fooling?

2 Likes

Im all for making the characters look aged most all the hardcore people who played d2 have aged with the game 20 years + so why not make the characters look aged like the players of the time … !!

1 Like

Because the storyline is the same? I’m all for a future diablo game using the same characters and being older… but no, not for this.

1 Like

If you asked for a refund from Blizzard then they will likely grant it given the game is not released. However, that will remove your license from the account and when the forum flags catch up, remove your posting access.

Either that, or you are just pretending.

1 Like

I really don’t understand your post… you preordered the game only to write here, the only forum that people have already bought the game, not to buy it???

1 Like

I got my money back and can still post on the forum. The system designers did not protect it from this.

Yes, I can buy it anytime later.

1 Like

MissCheetah was clear in her post. There likely will be a lag from when your refund is awarded and when your forum posting rights will be removed.

4 Likes

So be it. I planned this topic as the last one.
Despite the fact that my message does not violate the terms of conduct, the moderator will at least read it.

1 Like

You can still post on this one: Latest Diablo II General Discussion topics - Blizzard Forums

1 Like