I really do not understand the Zumi nerf

Yeah that’s what i said. :slight_smile:

Gabriel’s Vambraces is a trash item,Aughild can completely replace it(if use Unstoppable Force Rune). It should be given a 400% holly hammer damage increase.

I think we shouldn’t derail this thread, maybe we can start a new. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly. The problem with having classes at different power levels means players are screwed for multiplayer. I love playing WD. I hate wanting to play with others only to be told to switch my class. The only way I can play with others and play WD is to do T16 farming.

I shouldn’t have to play another build I don’t want to play 90% of the time to enjoy the build I want to play 10% of the time.

Absolutely not tal rasha, is too versatile It need to stay down. Wiz can perma squirts. If builds like tal is reconsifering than 2/3 shields from Wiz has to be reworked so no perma squirts are possible. Best to nerf an outlier to break more builds. Same goes to Trag and Raekor. tbh resources should allocate to likes of savages and vrs Instead of reconsidering way over the top dominant builds. Last thing we want is another meta of wiz speed as all zB pretty much lost the ability to properly lead Proper progression generation setups even with OP Trag Nova TK. Likes of tal meteor is more toxic than casual friendly.

How does the first and second sentence go together?

The Mundugunu nerf was worse for me, as that is the fun WD build, and it was not overpowered and probably needed a buff. So they buffed the two most unfun builds to compensate. Great.

It is precisely because Zuni poison dart has these two major drawbacks, but LOD poison dart’s damage is lower than zuni (2GR). After Zuni is nerfed, players who like poison dart can focus on playing LoD poison dart.

My patch 2.7.7 wish list,Blizzard is completely opposite to my idea,They actually think that both Zuni and Mundu are too powerful

1 Like