I play on both PC and Console

I have started a seasonal game on both platforms. Will I get the seasonal rewards for both characters on each platforms?

Yes, completing the seasonal journey on console does not affect pc and vice versa.

2 Likes

Lol if u had both, wouldn’t it been easy to figure out on ur own?? Console and PC arent even on the same server lol…

1 Like

Console versions of the game don’t even use your battle.net account, so there is no way for the console versions to communicate with the definitive version of the game (PC version), which uses your battle.net account. Also have to account for the servers the games run on, Diablo III on PC uses Blizzard’s servers while Diablo III on the Nintendo Switch uses Nintendo’s servers.

1 Like

maybe I am the dumb person here…

I have no idea is he/she asking If I played PC D3 I get gifts than if I played console D3 again can I still get gifts?

Or

If I get gifts on Consoles, will my PC D3 get them too since I have already done it on console

2 Likes

He or she is asking if whatever they get on the console version from seasons carries over to the PC version. Short answer, no.

teresa is more or less a jokester here. She in a very long drawn out way, makes the OP’s if they ask stupid questions, seem even more idiotic.

1 Like

no kidding ask yourself when you read the question again

or maybe I am the idoit here

1 Like

Thanks for the answers. I wanted to make sure I would get set rewards for both a pc character and a ps 4 character in the same season. I also wanted to do it before completing tasks so I could opt which character would need the set perks more. Perhaps my question is stupid but considering that only 1 seasonal character gets the set rewards I thought it worth asking.

As side question for the OP…since you play on both PC and Console, do you prefer one over the other, the pros & cons of each…I DL the Starter for the PC…I suck at Mouse & KB now…but have thought about getting the PC version “IF” there was some advantages and just change it up…but I swear the character models look “Worse” on the PC than Console for one thing…

Separate consoles. So yes they are all independent of each other for seasons

I find I like both for different reasons. My wife and I can play the console together. and I solo on the PC. I am somewhat new to the console but in many ways I am finding it superior for battle than the keyboard/pc…easier to manage and control attacks and abilities…at least for the monk

2 Likes

Not the OP but I play on both the PC and console, I prefer the console due to the better control with the controllers, you can target better on the PC, but the console has more fluid controls. I think the camera angle on the console is better as well.

You’ll have to complete the seasonal journey on both platforms, there is no cross save.