I need some help plz. 🤗

Hello everyone. So I’m a new player just started season 18 and really need a little help. I don’t know what I’m doing… Just playing as much as I can to get my character to a higher level. I have read some where that there are rifts and such but I have no idea what they are. Plz help. I really really really like this game and would love to play with others as well.

Rift is available in adventure mode only.
For non-season, you need to unlock adv mode by completing Campaign mode at least once.

For season, adv mode is unlocked for all seasonal characters. Just select the mode on the Game Settings (the button under Resum Game in campaign mode).

You need to complete tasks in the seasonal journey (press Shift+J). Almost all tasks have to be done in adv mode.

Talk to Orek (a spirit in every town) to open portal to nephalem rift and greater rift.

Game guide about game mode:
https://us.diablo3.com/en/game/guide/gameplay/game-modes

You just started seasonal, so adventure mode is automatically unlocked.

In the game menu, change the game mode from Campaign (default) to Adventure.

In town, there is a black pylon. Click that and you will have two options. Nephlam Rift (NR) and Greater Rift (GR).

This is where the majority of the games is played.

Also a good idea, turn on elective mode. This will allow you to place any skill in and key. I think Mouse 1 still needs to be a primary or lvl 2 skill tho (I could be wrong). Find this in your game settings menu.

Also a good idea, talk to Zoltan Kule in the Hidden Camp of act 2. Go to the Ruins of Secheron floor 2. In the small anti chamber next to the throne time, you will find a cube. Collect that so you can use. Lots of cube recipe to read.

Thank you so much. I’m just now almost completing Act2 & my character is on lvl 40 atm. This helps a lot. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Ask in game for help. I’ll send a friend request if you want? I’ll be happy to give an assist if you wish. It’s often easier to get answers and understand what is being explained in ral time instead of checking in and out of the forums.

Yes that would be great. I used to play with some friends when Diablo 3 first came out for ps4 but haven’t been on in like 2yrs +. It would be nice to play with good people again. Makes it much more fun!

My username here is Skitz-11311

My game tag is Skittlez-_-420
Ps: I play on Ps4

Oh, sorry. SHould have asked first. I’m on PC. My bad :cry:

It’s ok. I originally played Diablo on PC but now play on Ps4. Is it better or just about the same?

Don’t own a PS4 (or any console, actually), so I wouldn’t know the details. But keep asking around, someone will help you. There ARE some nice players out there.

1 Like

I used to play PC D3 years ago and now play on PS4. The biggest difference is interaction with the fighting. On PC you could/would have to click the monsters to hit them. On PS4 it is more of a directional motion with the controller. To me that feels more natural and the buttons are easier to click and spaz out on than the keyboard. At least they are for me. I mostly play solo as I do not have PS+ anymore . But, I am contemplating getting it again. My gamer tag is pipeTD.

Yes it true! I love the feeling of playing on my PS4. A lot easier for me. I’ve only started playing about a week a go and have gotten pretty far. If you would like to add me my gamer Tag is Skittlez-_-420. I would love to play more with others. Makes it so much more fun.