I Need Help Pushing Bones of Rathma

Hello Necromancers :skull:
I am trying to learn how to push with Bones of Rathma in hopes of placing myself high on the leaderboards. I am trying to understand how to juggle the buffs from:

1. tragoul’s corroded fang
  2. krysbin’s sentence
  3. convention of elements

My tools for acquiring these buffs are:

1. Grim Scythe (cursed scythe)
  2. Bone Armor (dislocation)
  3. Waiting patiently :clown_face:

The issue is, Army of the dead applies “knockback”, dislocation applies only a 2-second stun, and the cooldown on Army is 3-6 seconds for me, not sure why. Given all these parameters, it seems to me that I can either spam army on cooldown or use it once during physical rotation in combination with dislocation.
I was hoping someone who is familiar with the build could answer one of these questions:

1. When should I use army of the dead?
  2. How often are you suppoesed to use it during Physical?
  3. Is it possible to get value from krysbin’s sentence 300% bonus during the rift, except for on special enemies like the Rift Guardian or big trees?
  4. Who are you cursing with grim scythe? I feel like the build is a bit too squishy to apply 3 curses to everyone.
  5. What are you fishing for?
  6. How big are the pulls you’re fighting? My strategy is to make a small pull, kill it in around 2 casts, then drag the elites to the next one.
  7. Am I completely missing something about the build?

Would suggest 1) getting cooldown higher as you’re not using Army of the Dead enough and 2) check out https://maxroll.gg/guides/rathma-army-of-the-dead-necromancer-guide, specifically the “gameplay” section.

I should clarify, I’m looking for players experienced with the build, I’m already at gr 132 which is rank 2. Maxroll guides are mostly (especially this one) written by people who never played the builds, and you can see how it doesn’t make sense if you look at it. They’re a good starting point, tho.

I personally tried the build and then abandoned it very quickly as it was not fun standing around waiting for Army of the Dead to come off cooldown.

Getting above 132 is likely just going to take more paragon and better equipment.

While paragon does increase the clear potential, I recommend ignoring it unless you want to compete. The questions I asked concern all players equally, probably.
FYI I personally spawned in 7 minutes so 132 does not seem to be the cap.