I missed the Diablo 3 sales

Does anyone know when the next Diablo 3 sale is? I had a friend tell me there was a diablo sale for pc. I was going to purchase it after work, but once I got home I see the sale had ended. I honestly don’t want to spend the normal price for the game.

Yes, there was a sale earlier, probably early Oct.

Blizzard don’t pre-announce any sale (reasonable). Though, usually happen every 2 to 3 months. I predict the next sale will be Thanks Giving or X’mas period.

As the last sale just ended (I actually don’t know exactly when), you may try talking to Account/Payment support to see if they can give you a special offer. They may not give you an offer, but there is no harm, right?

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. True, there is no harm in me trying. if not, i’ll wait the few months. Or wait for diablo 4.

Honestly, D4 is still in design stage. D4 won’t appear in one year (or 2), IMO.

yeah, that’s a long wait

FYI

• Diablo III: Eternal Collection is the entire package. It includes Diablo III, Reaper of Souls and the Rise of the Necromancer Pack.

• The normal price for it is $39.99. When it’s on sale it’s $10 less, or $29.99

If you really want to get started playing as soon as possible $39.99 for full content is worth the price (in my opinion). But, if you can wait until the next sale you can save yourself another $10.

Good hunting whatever you decide.

was it only saving $10? eesh…i may as well just get it then lol

Usually, sales give 50% off on D3 and RoS, and 33% off on Necro.

Original Price Discounted
D3 $19.99 $10
RoS $19.99 $10
Necro $14.99 $10
Total: $54.97 $30

Eternal Collection Standard Price: $39.99

1 Like

Just to be clear, I was referring to only the Eternal Collection. I was also assuming, even if Schism was thinking of getting just D3, but maybe adding RoS and the Necro later, they would save more by getting the full package (Eternal Collection). But, you are correct. Even on sale, it’s more expensive to buy them separately.

Diablo III: Eternal Collection is not currently on sale and is going for $39.99. When it’s on sale you can get it for $29.99.

$39.99 currently
$29.99 on sale
$10.00 difference