I made sure i was tuned yesterday

Man, i did ask you to not spoil all the cool features of my ride :frowning:
Don’t you dare to tell them about the Ben and Jerries Ice-Cream Machine in the trunk

It’s all good. My ride might not be all flashy like yours but I have a dev in the back with the answers your seeking. So have fun with your ice cream, don’t get a brain freeze!

As for the hydraulics, only about 50% of it will work 25% of the time and only after using your buff skill “hit the dash”.

1 Like

25% of the time, it works every time.

4 Likes

Got to stay postivite. Skipping every 4th speed-bumper is better than skipping none at all

2 Likes

It has internal cooldown and proc chance, because it was OP in vanilla. It says 25%, but is more like 5%

3 Likes

What time they got in the office? is it lunch break already?

Hope Season 22 starts this Friday…

Hahahahaha, good one!

Not like anything is going to be nerfed or fixed so why not? :slight_smile: :mask:

1 Like

We just weren’t tuned enough for the patchnotes yet.
We have to improve our efforts.

Can someone help me to attach new side-spoilers?

2 Likes

You really think Patch notes will come today… your more likely to get them side-spoilers today…:slight_smile: :sneezing_face:

Yeah, probably no patchnotes for us today.

FilthyRich:

" 10/16 UPDATE
PTR Timeline Update: The PTR will be extended through the weekend of 10/17 -10/18.

• Stay tuned for further updates on 10/19."

So i bet its my fault and i wasn’t tuned enough.

1 Like

on 10/19 we got update that today 10/20 we will get patch notes.

in 2021… Jokes :frowning:

1 Like

They are closing soon office, they better hurry then!

Lol,

the hope dies last…

but IT DIEEEES!

1 Like

Ptr has all the hallmarks of an abusive relationship. And we still keep coming back for more. This ptr everything will be different, they will communicate, update according to feedback, they have changed, it’s our fault that we expect too much.

2 Likes

From general. Seems you weren’t tuned enough :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Damn it…all those spoilers for nothing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Very Much Narb!