I like crusader so far

Got tired of playing my all conquering Impale Demon Hunter. Switched to crusader with the falling light show, it’s pretty cool now I have to gear up the set for it. I don’t see any builds that are specifically for Fist of the heavens.

Yeah, I’m not exactly new to Crusader, I have played the class before, but always just fooled around and didn’t take the class to seriously. I use the Valor set for key farming and bounties and what not. But I really dig the new Akkahn set. Top 50 on the overall Crusader board and top 10 on the Akkahn Set leaderboard with a 124 clear.

But, to me, the set plays a lot like the GoD before the nerf to NCS. At least with Bowmen, meaning it’s great against trash and fairly decent against elites but if they don’t die in the pull pool of trash, I leave them or drag them to another pile of trash, just like old school GoD.

I’d try the Shield Bearers build but there are rumors that it’s a bug that lets you stack them up instead of despawning with each new cast.

But I digress, the Crusader is very cool this season.

I’ve been pushing heavy with Fists. I am running it with F&R Squirts. I recently took #1 on NA with a GR133 GR134 clear. You can inspect my profile, the character is called Phalcon.

Wow that’s amazing to get that high. I’m gonna keep going this week on this crusader,. I just think the light show is so cool