I know I'm a little bit late but did I miss something in S27

So the last season I played I think was season 20 Maybe 21 I can say it was before the follower revamp.

So I’m playing a Demon Hunter and I want to put my multi shot build together cause it’s my favor build and I don’t know if it’s something weird I just haven’t seen a single yangs I’m Paragon 470 And even I’ve seen at least 1 or 2 It feels like of every other legendary bow I’ve tried bloodshards Upgrading yellows And I just haven’t seen a single one yet.

I don’t know if I just have really bad luck or what I was just If wondering if any one else has had this experience ? And I know there’s a level of RNG but still Paragon almost 500 and not a single one?

Alas, it’s just bad luck.
Yang’s can be hard to find, especially one with good stats.
Don’t waste Blood Shards on it. Just keep upgrading Rares.

4 Likes

At this point I would just settle for one with or without good stats because of the whole upgrade thing we have in season 27 I just need to bow at this point and actually I’m doing both I’m upgrade we in yellow’s N I’m using bloodshards because it’s what I need.

No sarcasm included at this point I almost Wonder if I could assemble the entirety of the Shadow mental set before I get one game At this point ?

The pool of 2H weapons at Kadala is way too large to have much of a chance at getting a Yang’s.
Yes, it is quite possible to assemble a full Shadow outfit before the Bow drops.

2 Likes

I know and know it’s depressing multi shot was the herodrick’s gift for the season and on top of that 2 of the pieces are craftable I mean I already have the helmet And the pants by accident and the belt for the set by accident and the dagger by accident.

I guess it’s just kind of irritating go figure I get an ancient version of the dagger butt I can’t get my hands on Is one yangs to save my life it feels like I don’t know maybe it’s just really bad luck but when I did play seasons back in season 21 and 22 I never had this issue.

I have a friend in EU with a similar issue.
She can’t get a Yangs or a Visage of Gunes or the F+R rings.
It will drop eventually. Then you will get 3 more a few days later. :slight_smile:
I had a heckuva time getting an Incense Torch Daibo for my LOD Bell Monk

Well I guess it it on one good end it is good to know I’m thought the only 1 having problems with this I mean but still like almost 500 Paragon and not one I mean I was lucky I saw 1 dead man’s legacy.

I don’t know if it feels like if blizzard knows you’re trying to get pieces for the build you wanna build or like none of them you don’t get the last 2 pieces we’re gonna give you stuff or every other build but not the one you want.

And I’m just kind of like really blizzard really ?

I saw that your gems are level 25 (if I remember correctly). Is GR 24 the highest you go?

I can’t remember the exact number however what I can tell you is it’s torment 14 I want to say I think it’s 64 I guess for me just because I don’t have a legendary gem doesn’t mean I’m not gonna try and push as high as possible.

Because I just recently got bane of the trapped and bane of the stricken for while the best gem I had was the poison one So you know you deal with what you got.

Not related to you but I was playing crusader and decided to craft some bows to make a DH. Forth craft was a perfect Primal Yang’s. lol

1 Like

But don’t go too high. If the GRs take too long the efficient drop rate per hour will be too low.

I feel for you I upgrade yellows to get a Hellrack bow for my follower I am sure I get some Yangs in the mix.

I mean correct me if I’m wrong but maybe this is changed but one thing I have noticed Did they decrease the loot that you get per difficulty because it feels like I mean doesn’t it still work the higher risk difficulty you have Is the more and better lute drops ?

At GR 90 you get the max number of legendary drops from the rift guardian (12 drops of which 10 are guaranteed legendaries). T16 has the highest drop rate of the torment levels - but the drop count can vary a lot from map to map.

1 Like

Really again it’s been a while since I’ve played but I know why there’s certain reason they can’t but it would be nice if you could target certain legendaries you know what I mean.

I understand that idea but what I would suggest if you want that bow as quickly as possible is to do the highest level you can complete in 2-3 minutes or rifts that take around the same time. That is going to give you the most items per hour then do the pushes once you get it.

1 Like

Thankfully, this season, I had no issue getting a Yang’s. The first ancient I got to drop was Dead Man’s Legacy but the second was Yang’s. I’d already sanctified Wraps of Clarity so they weren’t hard to get.

This season was the best start I’ve ever had but then it quickly devolved since I have nothing I want to do so I haven’t played for a while now.

Interesting thought process I guess I always kind of thought it was more about doing you know the higher difficulty the more experience you get and the more items you get I’ll try that though.

You do get more experience at higher difficulty, but there’s a cap on how much loot you get, which is supposedly at GR 90. If you want max loot, don’t run GR higher than 90.

It is at grift 90. 12 items with 10 of them guaranteed legendaries from 90-150.

1 Like