I cannot join a public game nor people can join my public game

I have had this problem for a very long time. My account was originally installed on a Korean version of Diablo 3. But since my first language is English, I would always change in-game language to English. My D3 account is on the Asia server. However, when i try to join a public game whether is rift or bounties, the time ticks and eventually I end up creating the game by myself because I can’t simply get into a public game. And if i do create a game, people will not come in my game even if I invite my friends from my list. The friends I invite into my game will join but other public players will never join my game. And also if my friend invites me into his public game or he invites me first and creates a public game, people will join in. Why is this happening to me? I tested this out and it is never because there is simply no people are playing. My friend also invited me and started a public T16 bounty game. 2 person joined and after he left because he had to go. I was automatically the leader. So there were total 3 players playing. The 4th wasn’t joining so I decided to pass the leadership to another person. And after passing the leadership, the 4th player joined in. Please help me.

Just as a quick test, what happens if you change the in-game language back to Korean? Maybe the game won’t auto-join players to each other’s public groups if their client languages are different?

I think I recently seen another post about having issues with joining games and simply by switching language, it solved it…worth a shot!

Thank you for the reply. No changes. I tried changing my in-game client back to Korean but doesnt matter. I also tried changing Battle.net App server US and back to Asia but nothing.