Hello,
I started playing Diablo about a month ago, and I love it so far, but this is my first season, and I am still learning things. I was reading online and I see that the max inventory stash tabs are 13 if I am not mistaken, but I only got 8 so far. Now I did the math, and since this is my first season, I was supposed to get 9 because I finished the season journey, and I completed “The Thrill” conquest which had and extra tab reward and I had 8 before completing it, and yesterday I completed it and I still have 8 tabs, never got an extra tab. Do you know what I am doing wrong? I think I got the extension packs cos I bought the Eternal Collection pack, including the Necromance pack. Let me know if you know why I don’t have extra stash tabs or how can I get them. Thank you!
Have you completed every single stage of the journey up Conqueror?
Yes, I have completed all of 4 chapters of the season journey, and I also completed two of the conquests, “The Thrill” and “Divinity”.
There are 9, not 4, stages of season journey. Chapters 1-4, Slayer, Champion, Destroyer, Conqueror, Guardian. The extra tab unlocks by completing everything up to Conqueror, not before.
https://d3resource.com/journey/
3 Likes
Thanks @Strix for linking to one of my Max Stash Tab tables.
Here’s an updated version:
D3:RoS - Maximum Stash Tabs
Product |
Free |
For Gold |
|
Subtotal |
| Diablo III |
1 |
3 |
= |
4 |
| Reaper of Souls |
|
2 |
= |
2 |
| Necromancer |
2 |
|
= |
2 |
| Seasons |
̲ ̲5̲ * |
_̲_̲ |
= |
̲ ̲5̲ |
| Total |
8 |
5 |
= |
13 |
* Earn one Stash Tab by completing the Conqueror Chapter in a Season.
Maximum: 5 Tabs in 5 Seasons.
As @Kirottu stated, there are a total of 9 Season Journey Chapters. You won’t earn an extra Stash Tab until you complete the Conqueror Chapter and ALL Chapters before it. You will receive it immediately, on both, Season and non-Season.
So, as soon as you fully complete Chapters I through Conqueror, you should have 9 Stash Tabs.
Oh… and once you complete Chapter IV, you’ll have to click the Enlist button in the lower right corner of your Journey Window to see the Objectives for your next Journey Chapter.
Good luck and good hunting!
Asᴋ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
- ᴀsᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ
I do not hide from my enemies.
I do not run from my foes.
I seek them out; I hunt them down;
and then they’re quickly disposed.
~ 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑜𝑒

3 Likes
Got it, thank you. I will check later on, appreciate it
1 Like
Perusoe’ tables are right or no?
Don’t understand your “my tables are better” comment.
They contain the same info.
1 Like
Making posts like that really shames everyone else.
By the way guys, I appreciate you, I got the extra stash tab, I hadn’t finished the Master any set dungeon quest, after I did that a stash tab opened, now I have 9. Thanks for the replies
4 Likes