Huge lags this season

Hey all
I just wonder, am i the only one who get HUGE lags this season?
I tought its only me but everytime im in a group at least one person die due to lags or just stand for 20 seconds and than goes “ahhh lags” .
Not only this, the lags issue is killing the hardcore comunnity since it became the biggest problem to hardcore players.
Im gald D4’s team is listen. Can d3’s team make sure the servers are stable? Thanks.

5 Likes

I’ve just died cause huge lag, not my computer or my internet, it’s your servers I talked to many people at hardcore who just died cause 30 sec lag out of nowhere, your ruining the HC community we can’t play like that, it is not fair I just died cause your servers are bad, your site doesn’t even work from computer

2 Likes

Last time out in a 108 GR I noticed some lag, wasn’t huge but normally I never see lag. (WW Barb)

Your not the only one, there’s already a few posts about this. I’ve noticed more lag than previous seasons as well. They keep adding new things into D3, but are they upgrading their servers? I’ve noticed a lot of lag issues in technical support where players are like “I can play this game with no issue, its only on D3”. Personally I can play League of legends and Overwatch on medium-high settings with no lag issue. So there’s definetly something wrong with the game, not just on our end.

Would you be willing to pay a monthly fee to help offset the cost of server upgrades?

Would you be willing to?

No, but I’m not experiencing “huge lag” like your are.

Seems odd to expect a company to keep pumping out money for a game that came out almost 8 years ago and is most assuredly not bringing in money anymore.

It’s almost as if you would benefit from an offline mode.

1 Like

I might be willing to shell out a small fee to accelerate D4 development, but not D3 (unless reasonable new content was created).
But I’d want an item named after my character!

I’m just happy d3 servers are still up.

1 Like

Huge is from the OP, I said more, as in it happens more often. like 1 second screen freezes. I get zero from other games. Are you saying your expereincing lag free gameplay or you just dont have “huge lag” like OP is?

I’d not pay a monthly fee as well just for server upgrades. I rather they have a cosmetic shop for me to buy more cute little pets and cool looking wings and use that income for the servers.

1 Like

I’m not experiencing lag at all that I can think of. I’m only pushing 80-85 GR though. I’m not saying we should pay a fee, but if you want additional content and back end upgrades you certainly should be willing to pay a fee.

I rather like your idea of a cosmetic store, but good Lord get ready for back lash.

I started my first HC char of the season and I’m getting noticeable lag so much so that I have only played an hour or so a day so I dont get killed.
If I get killed i’ll give up on D3 this season for reasons out of my control.

currently my ping is 2400 so much for playing today. this lag crap started about 2 days ago.

The lag scares me when I try to push GR’s on HC.