How to use Controller on PC

Hello,

i tried a Nintendo Switch Controller and a PS5 both work in Steam, but not in D2R. Does i need to change some setting anywhere in D2R or the Blizzard Client or did the both controller which i tested have no support in D2R on PC or does i need an additional software like Xpadder or XBox Controller Emulator?

I have my old Xbox 360 controler for PC and it works fine i think Xbox One controlers works too i seen some streameri playing with PS4 controler without ant problem

Thanks. Did your XBOX 360 Controller was plug and play or did you have to make any setting somewhere?

Edit: Nevermind. I use the programm rewasd and emulated my Nintendo Switch Controller as XBOX 360 Controller. Works now. Looks like Nintendo Switch and PS5 Contollers are not Supported on the PC Version of D2R.

Its plug ant play no setings need to change.

So do you have to pay to be able to use Switch Pro Controller? I have mine working, but the UI is still for PC. Am I missing something, or is that just the way controllers are on PC D2R?

Silly silly, I just hadn’t restarted the Battle.net app after setting the controller up with Steam.

You can use any program which can emulate a xbox 360 controller on your Nintendo Switch Controller. There are probably free programs too.

I have PC buttons, too. Because my Controller is emulated as a XBOX 360 Controller. Maybe there will be native Nintnedo Switch Controller Support, in D2R, when it is lunched on Switch.

What did you did exactly in Steams to bring your Nintendo Switch Controller to run with D2R? I clicked on Big Picture Mode. in Steam everything was alright. When i minimalized Steam and runed D2R, and controller was not working. What do you unerstand exactly under after setting the controller up with Steam? What you did?

I apologize, I don’t check forums often and didn’t see your reply. From what I remember, opening the game through steam is what allowed me to play with switch controller