How to surive High Grs?

Hello.
I have a small question. How do you wizzards surfive on high grs ?
I have my Hydra Sorc and was able to finish 135. Than no chance without thousends of paragon. But i see people with simmiler or worse gear but high rifts ? What im doing wrong ?

Same for my Tal Rasha Meteor Sorc ( look gear) . simmilar to the top rankings but i cant even do 130. i die instantly

Hydra is tanky until it’s not.

Once you break your shields and lose a single head, you are WAY squishier (you take 1.4x damage with 9 heads instead of 10, and once you break your shields that cuts your effective health pool basically in half as well, so if you break shields and drop a head you have like 1/3 of the overall toughness), and you’ll start a snowball where you keep losing heads and keep not being able to build your shield back up. It gets a lot harder to reestablish your toughness once you drop that first head.

A lot of hydra sorc toughness is managing your positioning, making sure you keep refreshing your shields, and trying to never drop a head.

I know.
But i dont understand how people get much higher with same gear or a little worse gear.

Maybe someone can post a video with his hydra build 135+

Or Tal Rasha Meteor 120+?

When it comes to tal i feel the same way s28 i did 147gr now im doing 137 max and have better gear but i try to kite and only try to get mobs into big groups. Try that and you might get different outcome!

I can’t post a 150 video, but you can check out EU ladder - with Orb of Infinite Depth you are immortal.

Firebird Flame Blades is even better, easier, safer for high grifts, especially on hardcore. Downed 150 Hardcore SSF at ~1300 para on EU without any danger situation. And I’m not a skilled player, anybody can do it with some fishing.

Mh, looks not like a build i would like.
I also dont have the set. And no F+R Rings