How To Get Level 99 Fast on Bnet

if i play online bnet solo where is the best place to farm to get exp to lvl 99 fast?

baal run or chaos run?

Level 1 - 15: Repeatedly clear Tristram.
Level 15 - 24: Clear Tal Rasha’s Tombs in the Canyon of the Magi.
Level 24: Complete Rite of Passage.
Level 25 - 40: Repeatedly clear the Chaos Sanctuary and Baal.
Level 40: Complete Rite of Passage (nightmare difficulty).
Level 41-60: Repeatedly clear the Chaos Sanctuary and Baal (nightmare difficulty).
Level 60: Complete Rite of Passage (hell difficulty).
Level 61-95: Repeatedly kill Baal (hell difficulty).

2 Likes

This isn’t that simple a question.

If there’s no game/time limit…it may be fastest to just run fast team Chaos…

If there are game limits, it’s fastest from 95ish-99 to teleport to Nihlathak, then when your team opens Diablo and Baal, you hit their TPs for both bosses.

Again, I’ll probably just hit Chaos though if there are no game limits. Might not be “fastest” but the items more than make up for it.

Edit - (Oh I totally missed the word solo) my bad

Yeah I’d just Solo Chaos in that case. Preferable in 8p games but…yeah.

1 Like

Setting Diablo is nice exp in a Baal run. Hit Diablo and Nith then join the team for Baal XP. Boss XP is the best at higher levels. Or do you mean solo as in private games? Tbh that’s gonna take forever.

1 Like

Game/time limit? What be this interesting thing you speaketh my old friend? The Realm Down effect from join/leaving too quick?

1 Like

There won’t be realm downs, but last I had heard in an interview they were “looking into” if they were going to create a game/hour limit…so I’m not sure what will happen.

In beta, there didn’t seem to be one on my testing, so hopefully there won’t be.

2 Likes

Sure hope they don’t set the bar too low. Some of us can grind out MF runs very quickly to the point you’d think we were a bot.

Don’t Cow runs give decent amounts of EXP(provided you can deal with the hordes)?

Not since the exp nerf. Cows are garbage xp now, used to be the place to get 99 in a day.

2 Likes

Join almost full game and go area 85 locations solo.

1 Like

Good luck on your journey. It’s very difficult to level up once you hit the mid 90s. It takes some grit and determination, that’s for sure.

I wonder if OP knows that “fast” isn’t a word used to describe the journey to 99.

3 Likes

https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Guide:High_Level_Baal_Runs_to_99_v1.10,_by_jjscud_and_Reborn

But I do believe this is for 8 player runs so figure a heck of a lot longer .

So with /players 8 it will take 144 hours of playing to go from 98 to 99. And that was patch 1.10.

Nowhere. 1-80 is a joke. By 85 you’ve started to feel the xp crawl. Once you hit 90-92ish it’s slow. 95+ is quite a long and slow process.

there is no such thing as fast level 99 lol
its pointless to go past 93 anyways

1 Like

More than that honestly that is with a Uber fast team with most likely a bot involved to TP to the Troom and assuming nothing goes wrong IE you get killed which can be a whole new world of hurting with the EXP loss even if you are lucky enough to get your body back.

1 Like

This is one of the better ways to exp and good MF as well

lmao did you not like the answer you were given on jsp? same question word for word.

1 Like

Are you actually trying to get on the leaderboards in the first race to 99? I have no patience for that. Literally takes hundreds of hours of mindless XP farming on the same character. I like to play with lots of Alts. So ive never been interested in getting even in high 90s.