How to efficiently strafe/gen weave with GoD6. Video included

Well, if the DH-Community is not that diversity-friendly (although i don’t think it is), then of course, it won’t be a problem, if GoD stays the only preference for the DH ^^. I just wanted to point out, that you put more possibilities and fun in the game by making all sets almost evenly strong. I’m pretty sure i can speak for many DH-players out there

This isn’t the balance patch. This is the new set patch. When the balance patch comes we can talk about how all the sets should be more or less equal in power. Right now is not the time for talking about our one competitive set with those of other classes being too strong “because it might be boring just to play one set” for just one season, because the balance patch is coming in the next season or the one after that.

And I know I speak for the DH community when I say, don’t worry about our “one set rules them all” until that actually happens.

Thank you.

1 Like

LOL, which class is not like that? Most WDs play the SB set, most Barbarians play the Wastes set, most Monks play PoJ, most crusaders play AoV, most wizards play Vyrs, etc. Whichever set in a class is most powerful will be played by the most players.

Boost the new DH and Necro sets really high initially, let them shine for a season, and then worry about balancing them, and other sets, in the balance patch(es). One of the best parts about patches is that they do change the meta so that you can try different sets every season!