How the frig do you rift with no rage?

Slander and Rogue set?

Honestly, No matter how much you try, its damage is bad, I mean BK set is somewhat ok, but i do not understand how this build is ripping the rifts and im stuck on the 100s.

Any wisdomly advice at all?

I tried it out for the first time the other night with a group build and the only generator was a shout, you shout then start spinning, as long as you hit mobs you’ll be topped off in no time.

It’s called Fury… Read the guide (top sticky). If you don’t have too high attack speed (like from a speed pylon or play with a crusader) the BK set will keep up Fury by themselves. Using Rage flip a lot will eat up your fury but rage flip is not necessary in rifts. In GRs you’ll need to kick off fury by a generating skill like stomp. Once you hit monsters your fury will fill up. You can practice by using a passive that helps keeping fury up

Wind shear rune when using Istavans Blades.

I wondered the same thing with using Ambos Pride and echoing fury. Constantly hearing ‘Out of Fury’ is just stupid. For speed builds, these setups make no sense as everytime you are ‘out of Fury’ you stop speed whirling. Damage does seem to be a bit greater, but the playability sucks.

For a pure speed build you should nearly always use the Bul-Kathos set, you’ll never run out of fury using it, especially when used with the Weapon Master passive. Other weapons are best used for pure GR pushes as mobs take a while to die and the Wind Shear Whirlwind rune will keep you topped off.

2 Likes

Put ambos in the main hand, and use weapon master passive

1 Like

Mind blowing. People copy paste builds. But never read.

7 Likes

(Pant, Pant, Pant…)

Whew! Ok, I’m here now, it’s safe to rift!

This!

6 Likes

Winnd shere. Im at full fury whenever fighting. Speed runs use bull kathos as stuff dies too quick to build up fury. Dust devils procs windshere too im almost certain. Use the 10 % buff from templer. I even disable rcr in paragon to increase life regen with no issues

Thank you, that has really helped!

1 Like

What’s the max GR difference between IB and BK sets? I can’t stand the IB play style, it’s too slow and I am fury starved

The IB set requires Wind Shear on WW.

The actual true difference is not yet known, but is likely 2-5 tiers. For more info, check the complete guide stickied at the top of this forum.

Anything i need to do on my barb currently? Changed rampage to nerves of steel because my isp was crappy today. Ive got enough Keystones saved up to augment the rest of my gear on Sunday so that will be taken care of. Managed to finish a 120 with 12 seconds remaining and no deaths surprisingly…so far

I’m running EF/Ambos for T16 and have almost 0 fury issues. If I hit a huge area of no mobs it can drop but then I usually stop spinning and sprint then I start spinning right before I hit the next mob.