How old are you?

I was AT the fall of Saigon and Phnom Penh. Wore a turqoise and gold paisley Nehru jacket when it was current. Was there when the original The Day the Earth Stood Still was released. (mike drop)

4 Likes

I’m 64. Yeah, nothing more to say than I’m old. But I am a striking good looking man. And for all you know, I’m telling the truth.

6 Likes

i cant believe everyone here is so old.

1 Like

If you’re believing what you read on a forum, you might be old. And, I’ve got some lovely emails to share with you regarding some bank accounts that need your help, yo.

2 Likes

You’re only as old as you feel - I’m 187.

7 Likes

My age is the sum of three prime numbers multiplied by the cube of the lowest of the three primes and divided by my shoe size.

Please note, this isn’t true, it’s just to mess with fellow maths nerds.

3 Likes

I’m so old that my kids called me “old horse” 10 years ago.

1 Like

Apollo 11 launched on my twelfth birthday :slight_smile:
(yes, for real !!)

3 Likes

The steamer is out blasting the cobwebs.

No more banana leaves!

i’m so old i used this not as an icon :floppy_disk:
:older_woman:

7 Likes

My parents heard about President Kennedy having been shoot while on the way home from the hospital with the new born me.

2 Likes

I was stationed in Germany during the fall of Saigon. Best years of my life were during the Vietnam war. When on a German base, NATO, German and American holidays are all recognized. 4 marks to the dollar and we lived like kings. The days we did have to work, we played pinochle most of the time.

1 Like

42 I think. I do not quite remember anymore.

3 Likes

91, but having trouble keeping up with faster players

3 Likes

Well I must say that you have left me with at last some hope for the future, I’m not even lying.

If you are able to play Diablo 3 with your mileage then that is truly something to look forward to, though I’d have hoped D4 would be released before I reach 90 something, but no telling these days. :rofl::rofl:

Great seeing you Agapetes, have a great weekend!

/hugs

Go play Warcraft for 15 years and not get old dude, I dare you!

1 Like

I was born in the year when the reactor in Chernobyl exploded. :radioactive:

1 Like

I was born 2 years earlier but my home country still recieved quite significant of the Chernobyl burb.

I lived near the northern edge of the pink colored zone of Finland. So the fallout wasn’t the worst possible but possibly enough for my glowing personality.

7 Likes

I’ve think that I’m old. Oh, how I’m was wrong.

Just for 1 year younger than you.

1 Like

To make it short. I’m 30. I don’t try new games anymore. Just going back to games I play alone EUIV, D3 or games I still play with friends mostly CS:GO.

2 Likes