How much armor and resist do i need for 135+ GR as trag nova

with trag nova, im stuck at 132[completed]. im dying too much on 133. (and doesnt do enough damage but i guess thats just paragon).

so, how much armor and resist all do i want to survive it ?

Not sure but use gaurdians set and should be fine. As put vit and life % where possible as life regen % based. I can walk around 150 no issue like this only half augmented 0 deaths at 2500 para. Gets squishy on augchilds. That’s fully augmented 3000 para territory imo

You don’t need any resist all in your gear as far as I know, so don’t roll it on any of your items. Armor is preferable for intelligence heroes because they get resist from their main stat. You can put armor on shoulders, torso, belt, pants and boots. Get some vitality as well. Close to 1M life pool.

Im pretty sure im around 1m life pool.

Should i get armor on every item with armor stat ?

Most of the items can get armor as a stat but usually, this is not desired on items that roll offensive stats. For example in gloves or amulets you want offensive stats and it is not worth sacrificing something for armor. Just get armor on the pieces I mentioned earlier and you can wear rubies/emeralds for the chest and pants as well. From that point, it’s a matter of paragons. The more you have the better your toughness will be.

Edit: I just took a quick peek at your hero. For example one easy change would be to get armor on your belt instead of resistances. You can also find a better belt, preferably ancient, with 50% dmg reduction instead of 43%. You also need to farm better boots without movement speed but with armor. Some of your pieces need improvement, but overall you have a solid foundation there to be tougher since you have many ancient pieces and you can start augmenting them with intelligence. And you can put an amethyst on your helmet since there is no need for cooldown reduction.

thanks. ill see what i can find.

what is the desired offensive stat
i usually to to get attack speed/crit chance and/or crit damage. along with int, if i can.

If you go to maxroll.gg there is a written guide that explains what stats you need in every item. I believe attack speed is not that important unless there is a breakpoint you need to reach, that I am unaware of. Crit chance and damage are mandatory in every build except supports and thorn builds. Area damage is also very important for tragouls. For intelligence try aiming for close to 20,000 to be able to clear high GRs without much trouble. It can be easily done with decent paragons and augments on your ancient/primal items. Obviously the more you have the better, but just try to farm for now.

1 Like

I see 2 glaring issues:
-Almost no crit chance
-Aughilds, it should be Guardians set. Much much better at sub 2k paragon.

Those 2 issues are the cause of your problems - crit chance on helm/bracer/offhand/necklace - even if you have to use non-ancients - will up your damage considerably. And swapping from Aughilds to Guardians will over double your toughness, and at your paragon rank probably give a bit more damage to boot.

Ps. You don’r need - or even want - more attackspeed than you have. With the internal cooldown on iron rose and its interaction with frenzy shrine the ideal is 1 single roll of attackspeed on gear in seasonal play.

1 Like

Maxroll says augshild

No - it clearly states in the season 28 guide:
“At low Paragon (2500 and below), replace Aughild’s Authority with Guardian’s Jeopardy.”

It even has helpful links to the guardian set.