How many purists do I have?

Yes we understand that you along with thousands of others don’t want any changes. All because D2 is perfect in your eyes not needing a single change. Blizz and VV couldn’t possibly make enough money making the game entirely for your group. They need more players than that to make it worth the money and time to make the remaster.

4 Likes

You have to buy a copy of D2R if you want to post on these forums, so I don’t know how you feel alone when these forums are predominately purist who currently support the current state of the game. However, if you even do feel alone where the majority of purists are located, then that should say it all about how small of a vocal minority they really are lol.

3 Likes

Apparently none.

I wonder if there are enough people like you around will the pace of progress slow down to allow you to join us in the present… before we move into the future :smiley:

1 Like

Troll post, happy customers don’t have to whine like babies on forums.

Troll post. Just cause we don’t spend our entire lives doing 3000 posts/comments (with like 10 people) about ploot doesn’t mean we don’t exist.

2 Likes

Just cause we don’t spend our entire lives doing 3000 posts/comments (with like 10 people) about FFAloot doesn’t mean we don’t exist.

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Nice try… we can just look at the forum topics an look at the most comments an see the following people are the biggest complainers on the forums: Blash(pro ploot), Bodach(pro ploot), Anxiousdavid (pro ploot), (microrna (pro ploot an also biggest complainer on forums), Ciskow(pro ploot) That’s just 3 threads with hundreds + from each of them alone. If I keep skimming I can goto the thousands. But nice attempt of a cover up kiddo.

1 Like

Nice try… we can just look at the forum topics an look at the most comments an see the following people are the biggest complainers on the forums: Boutus(pro FFAloot), Stavros(pro FFAloot), Insane (pro FFAloot), (Jani (pro FFAloot ), Inspireone(pro FFAloot) That’s just 3 threads with hundreds + from each of them alone. If I keep skimming I can goto the thousands. But nice attempt of a cover up kiddo.

See how this works? I’m also pretty sure some of these accounts at least belong to the same person and that they also use D2Jsp botted in the past and intend to do it again on D2R.

5 Likes

I guess it depends on your definition of purist.

I would prefer as few changes as possible.

I am not opposed to changes that make the game more accessible or improve quality of life so long as they do not affect the core gameplay.

3 Likes

When you lie on the internet remember there is a comment trail.

Thread: [8/31/2021 Edit: Personal Loot Updates/Clarification:Comments over 100: MicroRna(pro ploot) he’s the only one over 100 comments out of 842 comments an 2nd highest was only… 53.

[Please put PERSONAL LOOT : 2.9k comments 273 users… the users over 100 comments each… MicroRNA, Bodach, blash, Anxiousdavid,shadeout,ciskow thats it. ALL are pro ploot. Not one FFA person with anywhere near 100.

Stop Asking For Personal Loot :1.1k comments 146 users only one person anywhere near 100 comments an they have 200… MicroRNA…

Shall I continue?

LOOT drops - How to make the game experience better: 727 comments 85 users only one person with over 100 comments… Blash with 140…

Hmm are we noticing a pattern yet?
I will save you further embarrassment.

2 Likes

just to add my two cents in here, Fury you made a comment to me about trolling though i have only ever made one post. I’ve seen you hop on a lot of threads to “flex”

3 Likes

I have been hopping in here an there… but my total comments is nothing like 180 total. These guys have over 15000 alone. They are epic forum whiners.

2 Likes

fair enough just was saying to keep it fair/real.

You want me to do the same for the people spamming about FFA loot? Maybe later I don’t have the time right now.

The little boy comment made me laugh though :smiley:

1 Like

Please try. it’ll be no where near the level of crying from the pro plooters.

You might be surprised.

Just so you are aware. My original comment to you on your thread, was explaining to you the situation on the forums an it literally talks about how these same people are constantly complaining an spamming the forums. Then I got quoted by of those said people an we started talking back an forth.

Im not I already checked.

well to be honest since I had mentioned 20 or so people complaining about not wanting any changes in the original opening topic, that the stop trolling comment was in reference to that.

Yeah the discussion on the forums gets diluted when you have the same people posting the same stuff over an over a thousand times trying to discard everyone elses point of view. So it’s at a point now that after seeing thousands of ploot this ploot that… people are just over it cause these bad apples want to shove there subjective opinions down everyone’s throats. Then say nobody has even discussed there points of view which isn’t true yada yada yada. Long story short… they aren’t really open to discussion it’s basically there way or you’re a ignorant purist who has no points of view or opinions.

2 Likes

That’s exactly why I got involved in this discussion but it was the FFA only crowd who behaved this way and have been doing so for months.

1 Like