How is raiment?

Is raiment a strong set at the moment? What level rifts could I expect to hit this season maining it?

Highest so far is 137. Top for all monk builds is 150. So it’s behind by a bit. But it feels a lot better than in the past (the Altar helps a lot, with hits additional damage reduction).

I’m only in the 900s for Paragon, no augmentation yet on my gear, and am able to do 115.

Raiment of a thousand suck suck.

(6) Set:
Your Spirit Generators increase the weapon damage of Dashing Strike to 60,000% for 6 seconds and Dashing Strike increases the damage of your Spirit Generators by 6000% for 6 seconds.

The word used is:
“Dashing Strike to 60,000%”

Disappointed I could not use DS as main damage dealer… Wished it was “by”

The main reason DS is not used as your primary damage dealer is the lack of items that specifically buff DS. Fleshrake is the only one if I recall and that is a maximum of 6x and stacks last 1 second (WTF!!!). The 6 piece bonus is a 162x multiplier to DS since it changes the skill from 370% damage to 60,000% damage. The generator buff on the other hand is a 305x multiplier when you add in the separate 2 piece buff plus the bonus Shen Long buff which itself is 2 separate buffs (1 is universal to everything while draining your Spirit and the other is to generators only and is based on your Spirit pool).

If they added another DS to an unused weapon or armor slot then DS could be comparable to generators, but as it stands currently, generators are much stronger.

For the longest time, I thought it was “by 60,000%”. I even had anargument that Raiment is a DS set.

So on the very last Season for D3, I tried playing Raiment (for the 1st time). I got my butt handed to me when I tried playing it as a DS. Nice way to end D3 - the memory of dying from frustration with Raiment… Still good for T16 runs though…