How do I complete "All I do is win?"

I am not sure what conquests are. Is there a list somewhere of what I can pick from or something?

Also JW what the two easiest ones would be.

I am playing on softcore, not sure if that matters.

Thanks

Conquests are seasonal quests that rotate every season. See the patch notes for season 20 to see the list.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23319442/season-20-begins-313-2-28-2020

There are 10 total (5 for softcore and 5 for hardcore). You can check them in game by looking at your achievements (press F9 in game), then go to seasonal achievements and look for conquests.

The easiest conquest this season is Divinity (clearing a GR75+). The second easiest is probably the Curses! conquest (kill 350+ monsters on a cursed chest event in T10 or higher). This one is doable with a class like a multishot DH on the cursed peat event (act 5).

Probably the 3rd easiest conquest is Boss Mode (kill all bosses except Vidian in T10 or higher within 20 minutes), but it can take some effort without a coordinated group. You can also try the other 2 conquests (master 8 set dungeons or clear GR55 with 6 different sets) but they require a second character to level up.

1 Like

Also, you can inspect in-game.
Press “Y” to open “Achievement” window, select “Season” tab and “Conquest” category.

4 Likes

Awesome. thanks a lot!

1 Like

I think the Years of War/Dynasty conquest is my third favourite. I usually do a second toon every season so it falls out pretty quickly. Especially in this age of power creep.

This season I did 3/3 barb/demon hunter in fairly quick time. The most “entertaining” one was a UE4N6 multishot combo. Had every single damage mitigation piece of jewelry available to DH as well as the UE and N 4p damage reduction bonuses. :slight_smile:

Now if it was Gr100 instead of Gr55 I might rethink my strategy…

I’d say the Years of War/Dynasty is the easiest for the third conquest, as mentioned above. It requires 2 characters from different classes but if one does plan to play different classes in season anyway, that conquest becomes super simple. All it really requires is grinding the necessary set pieces.