How can i improve my monk build?

alright i got my build in D3 Planner here , just wondering what it is i can improve on ? whats the next item i should replace , augment , anything i should change , etc…
:smiley: d3planner com/311199336

Please don’t post broken links…
https://www.d3planner.com/311199336

Besides, did you really need another thread about this, when you made this one yesterday asking exactly the same thing in the Monk forum…

1 Like

Wow. That’s your reply to his request for help? Nothing about how he can actually improve his current build or any actual helpful information on what he can do with his gear or stats?

You know, instead of responding to this thread with useless replies, maybe, just maybe, you can provide actual advice when people are asking for it? Rather than coming off as a condescending schmuck you might actually come off as a helpful person. But in this case you clearly just came off as a condescending schmuck. I hope it made you feel important coming here posing as the forums police, that should really help mend the wounds caused by your High School bullies.

2 Likes

MB is putting the hammer down. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: The god of thunder is on the D3 forum.

2 Likes

Had you checked the Monk forum thread, you would have seen that I’d already advised him about why his armoury wasn’t linkable (due to a Battlenet ID change), how to provide non-broken links and how to look up the details of any player in the web-based leaderboards so he could find their Battlenet IDs, import their accounts into www.d3planner.com and look at all the stats on their gear that the in-game “View Profile” doesn’t provide.

All of which happened before he made this thread.
Heck, the OP even put likes on some of my posts in the Monk thread.

d3planner link says; “failed to load profile, profile not found”. If I wouldn’t know better, I’d say that OP is solely here to troll people and waste their time.

As mentioned in the Monk forum thread, the OP has recently undergone a Battlenet ID change and his forum name is not currently matching his underlying armoury pages which might explain why www.d3planner.com can’t load from it.

That’s why the OP also has a thread asking about how to find out what his old Battlenet ID was, for precisely that reason…