How can i get the extra stash without doing set dungeons?

After playing D3 from the beginning and playing most of the seasons, I finally decided to try to get all the stash bonuses. However, I always miserably fail on the set dungeons. Is there a way to get the extra stash without doing the set dungeon? Can i just buy them or something

1 Like

You can’t. You just have to suck it up and deal with the set dungeons.

My recommendation? Pick one of the easiest. IK for barbs, Marauder for DHs, Invoker for crusaders, etc.

3 Likes

Thanx for your reply; Unfortunately, I do not play long enough in a season to get all the required sets. Got the Earth set this season and went to GR81 (about 50 more than my usual season); so can only play the earth set and apparantly do not understand it. Miss the pieces for the other dungeons. Well, back to other game probably

You don’t need to do all dungeons, only one.

There’s plenty of easy ones, like Barb’s Immortal King or DH’s Marauder.

The sucky part is having to grind for that particular set + its support legendaries when it’s not given away for free in Haedrig’s gift, and you’re forced either to use the crappy free set it DOES give you or grind for it the old fashioned way.

2 Likes

But then I need the complete Immortal King set and so far only got 3 or 4 pieces of it; and i am already on my max of three characters this season (Barbarian, Necro, Wizard)

What on earth do you need 3 seasonal toons for? You can complete the entire journey & get your tab/s (one per season) with just one class.

2 Likes

Well, after reaching GR30, I am stuck at the set dungeon and then start with a new character and when i got stuck with that one, i make a third… That’s how i play it for the last 15 seasons. Always get stuck on the set dungeon and than start with a new character until i barely get any better treasure and than start with a third.
However, this season i decided to push on to see if i could manage the set dungeon with a Torment 16 guy, but that does not work either

That’s the absolute dumbest way to do it.

All the time you’ve wasted on the other 2 toons, you could’ve been done by now.

You even unlock the Sage set crafting plan for your follower automatically when you level the Blacksmith to 12, so you can start stockpiling Death Breaths for upgrading rares to try and get the last missing pieces of the set.

You don’t need to do the set dungeon immediately. I always leave it for last.

You got at least 3 months to finish the whole thing, and I’m always done about 1-2 weeks after season starts by playing just 2-3 hours a day.

1 Like

OK thanx, maybe i will try that: probably can easily get the immortal set complete in no time (as GR81 is no problem at all). Will also look at the Sage set for my follower, did not know that gives more death breaths. Thanx again

As for getting all the IK set pieces - you do know that if you have duplicate pieces of a set you can use Kanai’s cube to convert them until you get the missing pieces, right?

It’s way easier to put together a set than you may think. Also look for Ambo’s Pride sword, Lamentation belt and the Bul-Kathos swords.

Check Youtube. Videos there show how to do set dungeons with ease.

IK is so easy I let my cat do it for me.

3 Likes

Thanx for all the hints: In all the years I played Diablo3 (from the beginning), I just found Ambo’s Pride yesterday for the first time… (and used it to add to my set for Kanai’s cube: still missing 7 to be complete). However, I managed to convert 1 item to make five and used Ring of Royal Grandeur: set dungeon was a piece of cake… Thanx all!

6 Likes

Gratz. Barb is not my favorite class, but I make one every season specifically for the IK set dungeon. Get it completed and rarely play that hero for rest of season.

This upcoming season, Marauders is the Demon Hunter Haedrig’s gift and that one is very easy as well, so may not do the Barb route this time around.

Just use a necro, get the Inarius set… Its the easiest set dungeon to do, just go around the dungeon, mashing all buttons and u can master it the first time

1 Like

No, you actually need to work for them.

Thanx Again! After becoming Slayer, I became Champion easily and Destroyer and only 7 goals for Conqueror and my free slot! Apparently, I was waiting for the wrong things; you made my day! (now to remember it for the next season…)

1 Like

if you have necro you can do the dungeon with it. any necro set (excluding carnival, no st dungeon for it). necro is the class with easiest set dungeons. inarius and tragoul are the easiest if you have necro sets just try it.
check maxroll and youtube guides for helpful tips.
use cube and kadala to get necessary items.

If you have the firebird set, you could run the Wizard’s firebird set dungeon, as it’s one of the easiest set dungeons you could run.

You could always pay someone to do the season journey for you.
Problem solved.

2 Likes

immortal kings is the easiest set dungeon in the game in my opinion. get the bk swords and do a ww variant and its a piece of cake. don’t let your berserker drop (remember to cast ancients too) and you shouldn’t have any problems.

Remember (for future seasons), you don’t have to do the chapters in sequential order. You can do the objectives in any order you please. You won’t get chapter rewards until all quests have been completed in preceding chapters, however. Many players do all objectives and save the set dungeon for last and clearing 4 chapters at once.

3 Likes