How About a System Where We Can Trade Ramaladni's

For Petrified Screams? At a certain point in the season we get to where we have way more Ramaladni’s than we’ll ever need. That is not the case with petrified screams. The drop rate on these is low and they only drop in greater rifts. If I had more of them to work with I would be encouraged to try other sets/builds even other classes. I know it would keep me playing a season longer. The process of leveling up a regular gem to use for augmentation is onerous to say the least.

1 Like

Not that I am against trading of either item but from my experience, anyone who’s got a decent supply of petrified screams will probably have a decent supply of ramaladni’s gifts too.

I’ve had clan members well stocked with ENs happily include me when they’re doing ENs (coz why trade screams when both of you can run the EN together and both get an aug gem) and they even threw gifts on the ground for me coz they had too many.

Perhaps a better system would be cube recipes where one can convert

• 3x gifts to create one scream
  • 3x rank 25 or higher leg gems plus a diamond into a scream
  • 3x rank 50 or higher leg gems plus an emerald to make a gift

Being able to craft a gift is pretty nice too since there seems to always be one player in my clan who is unlucky enough to not get a gift in the first week of play. At least there’s a bit of a safety net this way. And the idea behind using 3x rank 25 or higher leg gems… I always have a bunch of rank 25+ gems like toxin, that I only ranked to that level for zdps at the end of a season. Would be nice to not waste them.

I would also love to see the ability to cube a ramaladni’s gift to open up whimsydale. Those of us who haven’t gotten the cosmic wings still would gladly burn through our stock of gifts in order to find those wings. Might also promote some group play… people bring their supply of gifts into whimsydale farming runs!

2 Likes

Since development on this game is pretty much dead, it might be better to just do EN sharing. Basically, it allows you to double to 4x the amount of Atonements you would get. I usually don’t have a problem finding at least 1 person to run with and most the time, it is 3 or 4 man groups. Just join the top EN community.

3 Likes

Even if I play in SSF, I often see groups forming on the general chat for EN runs, the condition often being to have at least one Petrified Scream.

1 Like

I started augmenting 1t para 1100. 10 at once. I only augment good ancients. I have 4 screams in my stash. I am running out of regular gems before I run out of screams. Everything is handed to us in D3 now. Imo farming for screams, gems and regular mats is fun. Some kind of grinding. Not no life gringing, but just the right amount

1 Like

They could just increase the drop rate of screams. But it’s not likely to happen.
Took a glance at your LoD Necro, Wipeout, shouldn’t you pick runes for Siphon and Blood Rush? (We don’t have the bonus from Trag’Oul’s giving every rune of the skills).

Last season, I was sitting on 0 screams (used my only one for the altar) but had two clan members share theirs with me. I paid them back by passing them things they needed for sacrificing in the altar (I think I gave away my first ancient puzzle ring… I had already primalised a puzzle ring to sacrifice at that point).

So with the right players at the right time in the season, it’s possible to keep things fair even when one doesn’t have any ENs to share.

2 Likes

Jazz. Yes thx I will do that. I just copied the Trag set up🤣 Trag at 140 right now. LOD 120. Just getting started though

1 Like