Homing Pads + Emanates + Invigorating Gemstone

Invigorating Gemstone (rank 25+) stops the effect of Homing Pads equiped on a follower. Taking damage cancels Town Portal anyway.

The Gemstone is slotted in a ring worn by the character, not the follower.

I tested with 2 gemstones rank 100 and 0. The rank 0 had no negative effect so I assume it must come from the control immunity.

I tested on 2 different characters with different followers, all immune to damage.

I also tested the control immunity coming from demon hunter skill Vengeance but it doesn’t prevent the effect of Homing Pads.

1 Like

Can confirm - tested also by removing the socketed item from player and the Homing Pads teleport began working again.

Assuming this isn’t intended, they likely have the Homing Pads “uninterruptable” buff classified as a Control Impairing Effect, rather than a shield buff.

2 Likes

I don’t know where to place this… but the Spulders of Zahkara equiped on the follower dosen’t Emenate. Still had to repair equips on/off.

In a new post. This thread is about another topic.

If your follower is not wearing the “Cannot Die” relic, then this is not a bug. When your follower is dead, you do not get the emanated powers from their gear.

2 Likes