Holy Damage buff from Mortick's Brace?

I don’t know. What is the confusion? Barbs can not roll holy damage on gear so it does not benefit mirinae. Where are these so called facts? Please provide them to the new players so they can enjoy the game. I have provided mine and am still waiting on yours.

holy does benefit mirinae. barbs can use holy damage gear.

Barbs don’t have holy abilities so in turn that’s proof holy does not roll on barb gear.
Cmon bro wheres the facts?

One would think since you troll so much you would be at least decent at it. Noob player and noob troll.

https://i.imgur.com/QIZ56z5.jpg

It’s only possible for Mortick’s to drop with one of the elemental damage types that Barbarians can cause with their abilities, i.e. Cold, Lightning, Fire or Physical.

Your screenshot just means that you rerolled the elemental damage at the Mystic whilst on a Monk or Crusader, i.e. one of the two classes that can cause Holy damage with their abilities.

All so you could buff the damage from Miranae, a gem which has a 15% chance to cause 3000% weapon damage as Holy? You know, as opposed to something useful like 20% Physical boosting the hell out of Rend / Bloodbath?

yah, they dropped for my crusader and i needed bracers so i rerolled Holy% damage.

So when i leveled a barb i used the bracers with mirinae for a while doing holy% damage. It helped me get my barb going so it’s a good method.

So what you are saying is in order for a new player to use your path they first need a monk or sader and also a barb. Your really reaching too far. To continue you self nerfed yourself because no matter the gem you decided to drop for marinae it is inferior. 20% physical damage on bracers with bloodbath rune and whatever the third gem you dropped is far more then what you did. Stop reaching. We know what we are talking about.

We want to teach good barb builds not garbage ones. Take yours and post it on icy-veins. They probably would post it for you.

there you go again with “only play as optimal as possible”.

Can the doppelganger please exit the forums. Your contributions are trolling and not very useful at all.

Your advice on this situation is kind of like saying “Yes you can use a hammer to peel an apple”. The outcome is one messed up apple, missing a lot of the good bit.

Please take your messed up apple and bogus account elsewhere plzthx.

3 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/272224190067769354/884578894366261288/unknown.png

im afraid to open that link.

Then don’t open it. It is not really for you. Let all the new barbs see what kinda stuff your recommending.

2 Likes

Forum mod, if you’re reading this, some clarification would be much appreciated. Is it really ok to change your avatar name and picture to match another player, pretty obviously for the purposes of trolling?

Whether or not this is a breach of the official rules, it sure seems to me to be, in a word, BAD.

6 Likes