Hold R3 on PlayStation Killed Summons

I ran into an issue when my Druid’s Poison Creeper and Oak Sage were killed off when I sorted the stash on PlayStation using Hold R3. They were at full health, and they just went poof and died. I was standing in Canyon of the Magi with no enemies around when it happened.

Of note, these two skills were granted with a +1 to each of these skills as part of a wolf helm I had (and I had no spent “hard” points in the skills otherwise).

I suspect the bug lies in R3 doing double duty of swapping weapons, but that shouldn’t have affected my helm (and, by extension, my summons using the helm granting +1 to these skills), should it? Seems like something was bugged.

Contrary to that experience, when I took off a wolf helm that granted +3 to the werewolf skill (with no other points spent in werewolf) and switched to a different wolf helm (without any points granted to the werewolf skill), my character stayed transformed into a werewolf.

1 Like

That could explain why my summons suddenly died lol

I cant remember but wasn’t r3 switch weapons so when you switch you lose the skill points I you had and the minions die. I think the controller settings also allowed you to change skills pending what weapon set you were using too so maybe that got turned on which I could also see killing your minions. Could still be a bug though I don’t know.