Hints on getting Flail of the Charge to drop?

I’m trying to get another Flail of the Charge to drop for my seasonal Crusader. I really like using it in my Invoker/Thorn build for the mobility. But I want an ancient one so that means Cube time but I’m not risking my current one. Sadly it’s been a week without one dropping, Kadala is useless and the last 40 flails I’ve upgraded to legendary have been a bust. Is there any better way to find one of these?

1 Like

Do speed GRs. Best way to gear up fast.

1 Like

LOL… of course as soon as I ask how to farm the damn thing one drops from the Cube. Only took 47 tries. :slight_smile: Fortunately it only took 3 tries to turn it into an ancient and I used it to finally clear GR75 with a Crusader.

Hey buddy,
How did you make one in the cube? What base flail do you use?

Just use the level 70 Two Handed flails you can craft at the blacksmith. That, a pile of the appropriate materials, and some luck with the Cube are all you need.

1 Like

Anything that isn’t crafted or from a bounty cache (I think those are all the specific drops) is just up to RNG. Speed GRs as someone else suggested is the best for legendaries per hour. Gr 90 is the max amount of legendary drops. So for pure drops just spam 90s. Good luck!

Woaw I just got the flail after second attempt at the cube lol thanks