Highest paragon?

I thought 10,000 paragon was the maximum you could reach?
I found this profile with 10,998 para, maybe I’m reading it wrong.

~https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Devil-1207/hero/91771967

2 Likes

Nope, was watching a Korean streamer today doing 4 man 150 speeds…
His paragon was 107xx.

1 Like

I think 20k is the new maximum.

1 Like

Any of these 10k plus accounts are 100% botting. There’s just no way a human could put in these kinds of hours

12 Likes

But if you look at Devils 11k Account you will see he has not that much hours tbh. There are guys out there with same or even more playtime with way less paragonis. He’s running Rats every Day since years.

1 Like

You overestimate the bot … no bot can beat a human with so much free time.

Exactly

1 Like

If you run the correct level of stuff you can pop like 3-6 levels per grift.

If you guys go to diablo3ladder dot com you can see every top paragon in the world. Devil is currently the top at 10,949. At 10k the game stops rewarding a benefit for lvling but continues progression at the same rate.

Fixed it for you:

diablo3ladder.com

Checked Devil and I don’t believe I’m saying it, but he kinda seems legit just by looking at the amount of elites or monsters killed only…

I might be wrong though idk…

It doesn’t mean he can’t just use bot to farm GR keys and do rat runs manually. His keys have to come from somewhere.

3 Likes

no more paragon after 10,000?
this is so limitating! Mwahahaha! :open_mouth: :frowning: :smiley:

Devil is a crazy (not in a mean way) guy who does rat runs all day everyday. He started botting a while ago now, for his keys mostly.
I mean, the fact that he’s botting clearly doesn’t change the fact that he’s very dedicated to his paragon grind.

1 Like

…that he should be banned.

11 Likes

If he was botting in any way the only thing he deserves is a PERMANENT BAN.

If Blizz won’t perma ban botters, they’ll do whatever they want…

I got over 2000 GR keys in S17 just by doing T13-16 public games with random people. If some guy needs to bot to do the same than I just feel sorry for him…

6 Likes

This is what I’ve been wondering for a while now because I’ve heard in the past you get no paragon points past 10k.
So if even 10k para is not enough to solo GR150 then I guess they intend for it to only be doable in groups?

1 Like

With the constant power creep from Blizzard it won’t take long before someone solo 150.

1 Like

When someone does 150 GR than the build he used to complete it will be nerfed to the ground…

The 10k cap was estimated (I believe someone took the code and showed it as 10k cap, they also had revealed teh 150 GR cap) But this was years ago.

150 is still a ways off. Whats the current max (don’t have the ability to see the solo boards right now), 135ish. At 135 you still need to increase your damage by 11x over current values. Rememember that current top runs are already running with near max stats gear. 150 still going to be a while solo.

maybe the cap is 99999.

i think a 99999 paragon character can close necro mage lon 150s in 3 minutes lol… this would be insane.

max in era is 142. max in season is 145. So far.

1 Like