Hi i am new, is it to late to do this season?

Hello all. I just bought diablo 3 for PC at target for 30$ the base game and the expansion.

I started a crusader and would like to work on season stuff and storyline stuff.

Is it too late to focus on season stuff or is this season about to be over ?

Also how is crusader as a class, do they do decent for casual players like me or are they the best class ? I heard melee are harder than range but it’s fine. Thanks all.

No. Season tend to last 3 months (sometimes longer). The PTR for the next patch dropped so we likely have another month of seasons. Typically, they will announce the official end date 2 weeks prior to a season’s end. This has not yet occurred.

1 Like

This is a useful tool for taking your full seasonal journey.
~https://d3resource.com/journey/index.php~

There is still plenty of time to complete the 1st 4 chapters for your free set.

If you put in the time, you can get your wings for doing everything on the list. D3 is full of players for the first month, and then add they stay completing they journey, many players move on to other games until the start of the next season. That deep off stats about a month in.

If you need more help, ask in this forum, or the crusader forum depending on the nature of the question. There are plenty of us willing to give advice.

You have 14 days to do the season. Read up on a few guides, ask for a powerlevel in chat or one of the powerleveling communities and you should be able to complete the season with a bit of grinding.