Help with Solo Seasonal Conquest "Speed Demon"

For the life of me I cannot get below 2 min. Under 3 min is a cake walk but I literally cannot get to mobs fast enough. Any tips?

I am dropping torment to level X and skipping pickups except orbs. My follower has both pylon/shrine emanates. I have plenty of speed boosts through gear and skills.

https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Hayduke-1414/hero/119200698
I am using ring of royal grandeur in my cube slot. It isn’t showing in my armory

I’m just going to mention that this conquest can be done in a group so you don’t have to solo it unless you specifically want to. So, you could absolutely just jump into public T16 rift groups and you’ll get it incidentally.

Anyway, be aware the timer starts as soon as you click Accept on the obelisk in town (to open the rift) and only ends when you speak to Orek in town to complete it, i.e. the timer doesn’t end when the Guardian dies.

Any open map, e.g. a Festering Woods layout, should enable you to do this. You could also consider a rank 25+ Wreath of Lightning in your gear.

Should be a piece of cake with an LoD Mages build with In-Geom in the cube. Infinite blood rush through the rift while your mages 1-shot everything in sight. Just get a nice open rift level with lots of elites and the moment you kill the guardian, tele back to town and talk to Orek immediately (open the rift in Act 1 or 5 so you don’t have to bloodrush more than once to get to Orek)

A Pestilence build or Masquerade build or LoD Mage should easily get you it on an open map (as Meteor pointed out).

I got it!

Thanks all. I used a 25 wreath and kept trying until I got an open area.

1 Like