The top non season barb is using the crimson set with wastes, which is my preferred style. I don’t like ground stomp, but what I don’t understand is how is he generating rage with rogue and slanderer?
I think those swords are the stronger choice but what the heck does he do? Get hit first? I get with ground smash thats how to start getting rage but…what is he doing?
Yep, wind shear rune on WW.
Generates Rage as you hit enemies.
Also, the passive that generates 2 per second and stops rage depletion is nice. I use furious charge, too. It feels like less interruption to my forward progress. You could use the Bukaki mighty weapons, too.
But he has zero rage to WW anyone with. So how does he start the grift?
As soon as you hit something it starts generating Rage. Doesn’t take much to gain enough to start WW’ing.
I believe that the “base attack”, which you do when you don’t have enough Fury to do a Fury-spending attack, generates a little Fury.
So basically, he just holds down WW, which does this “base attack”, and then starts WWing as soon as his Fury pool is high enough.
1 Like
I keep war cry and furious charge on my bar. They generate plenty of rage to start.
I’ve read people saying Leap can be pretty fun and mobile in Normals/Bounties as well.
1 Like
Oh interesting, thank you! I was able to do a 108 with the swords and 6 piece with 7 minutes to spare using ground stop but it just feels…slow to me. I will try this out !
I think there is an optical illusion to it, especially if you are used to using the BK swords.
Trying it, I dont get it. I’m dead before I can get a swing off b/c it does that attack you’ve all talked about, the default one. Must find out his trick!
Is the Barb you’re talking about using Ignore Pain?
That might be giving him some extra DR at the start of the rift before he builds up Rage and gets the benefit of StP.
Yes, using IP. That’s probably it. Give’s him just enough to start without dying
Yep, that would be my guess, without seeing the set up or playstyle.
Funny how I’ve seen rage mentioned in several threads. I know you mean fury 
1 Like
Only just noticed that. Glad everyone knew what I meant 
1 Like
Pop your WotB and IP, then walk up to the first mobs and use Ground Stomp to generate enough fury to start WW. Not only does this stun the first mobs and gather them up, but it also procs the protection from your BoM.
The build I’m referring to isnt using GS though. Just WOTB and IP. I tried it out, died a lot in the first part of a gr.
BoM is proc’d by Furious Charge, Ground Stomp or Leap, all of which generate 15 fury. If you don’t have any of these, how are you proc’ing your BoM?