Help needed with set dungeon!

So I’m a barbarian with all the pieces of waste, and I’ve YouTube people doing there set dungeons in act 4 pandemonium level 1. Yet it’s not spawning when I go!

Reasons the set dungeon won’t spawn…

1. You don’t have the 6-piece bonus of the relevant set in effect (i.e. you’re not wearing at least 6 pieces of the set, or 5 pieces and a Ring of Royal Grandeur)
  2. You’re at a location for dungeon associated with a different set than you’re wearing
  3. You’re wearing one of the “new” sets that don’t have a set dungeon associated with them

https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/barbarian-wrath-of-the-wastes-set-dungeon-guide

Having said that, if you’re new, I would heartily recommend not doing the Wastes set dungeon, as it’s incredibly frustrating - it’s a melee range build and one of the failure conditions is taking physical damage, i.e. you get hit.

Continue playing, and collect six pieces of the Immortal King set (the six armour pieces, not the 2-handed weapon). You can then wear the IK armour and the Bul Kathos swords (that you’re probably using for your WW/Rend already), swap one of your shouts to Call of the Ancients, and then go do the IK set dungeon. The criteria for which is kill all mobs and kill all the elites with Call of the Ancients and Wrath of the Berserker active. The IK 6-piece makes COTA last forever, and spending fury by WW’ing means your cooldown on WOTB is about 15-20 seconds. This means getting mastery is as trivial as finding the entrance, popping COTA and WOTB (refreshing as necessary) and WW’ing your way through the dungeon. You should be done in under 90 seconds.

With your full set on go to Leoric’s Mansion in Act1. Go to the library and click on the pedestal. You’ll get a page with a riddle. Now go to the Set Dungeon location and you should see it. Good luck

The pedestal only gives you a hint at the location. It is not necessary to click on it to open the set dungeon. As long as you have the full set bonuses, the dungeon will open regardless of whether you have visited the pedestal.

Or you can go to Google and type ‘D3 set dungeon locations’

1 Like

Take the Pandemonium Fortress Level 1 waypoint in Act V, and walk backwards (not through the teleport, but towards the entrance to the zone). Once you walk up the first flight of stairs leading to The Siege Outpost, the Set Dungeon portal should appear.