Help my WW/Rend Barb get higher GR pls

Anyone of you pro’s wanna help me get a little higher GR? I hit 122 last season, haven’t tried in the off season yet, but want to see what you guys think.
I have 2100 paragon.
Standing in town, I have:
3.4m damage
47m toughness
850k life
51 crit
590 crit damage
106% AD
34% CDR
19% phys damage
29% rend damage

I have similar gear with slightly different stats, anything I should swap out for more balance?

Here is a link: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Exiter-1453/hero/12960284

That link takes us to your IK/HOTA Barb, Exiter.
I think you mean Smash, which seems to be your WW/Rend Barb.
Only thing I spotted was your Slanderer where I would have rerolled the VIT to AD. I presume you had Furious Charge / Merciless Assault for speed-farming, because higher pushes would be better with Ancient Spear / Rage Flip for gathering large packs of mobs to be killed with conduit / power pylons. Heck, you’ve even got a decent FoT.

Yes, smash is the right barb. I was using charge to set up the F&R, which we cant use anymore unfortunately. Im not good at all using the Ancient Spear, maybe Sprint instead? I rolled the damage on the Slanderer, so I cant change that. I have another FoT that has Physical but only has Crit damage (no crit chance) and cool down, do you think the physical % would outweigh the crit chance?

At 2100 paragon not using spear id say good job thats about as high as you can expect. Your clears will go down in NS as FnR build is worth about 4 lvls. Id recommend going in the main ww thread and watch Seras video he just posted. About as flawless of a clear I have seen. learn to spear and learn to fish is what it will always come down to.

Yepp spear is da way. I did 120 with only 1.1k para and 7 augs. Without spear you shouldnt even try to go higher. With fishing i could have done 123-125 but real life and work hit me hard this season thx to corona.

1 Like

Hey, Exiter. You’re better off reading through the Rend guide and making whatever adjustments are necessary. If you have questions or concerns after that, post in the guide thread – it gets more traffic.