Help me understand Inna WoL

So help me out understanding this. How does this build work with WOL being the primary damage item? WOL is a huge resource spender and this build does not have a primary weapon resource generator. Clearly I am missing the jest of this build. Help out this old man understand this. Thanks

Between all the items you need to use apart from the set, WoL ends up being a lot cheaper to fire off.

You also get a ton of spirit regen through the Mystic Ally/Air Ally rune, and Epiphany, and if you get low, the active ability from Air Ally will replenish your globe to full.

Between those, and the powers from Cindercoat and Incense Torch, you should be able to spam WoL without issue.

I also like to use the Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac to ensure Epiphany and Mystic Ally’s active ability is always ready.

Epiphany is 20 spirit per second and the goal is 100% uptime so that you get the full effect from Rabid Strike (clone copy of WoL while Epiphany is active equals double damage). Dual Air Ally is 16 spirit per second (Crudest and Inna 2 piece). With a Torch in the cube, WoL costs 37.5 spirit and with a little RCR it can get even cheaper. No primary generator is necessary to be able to drop bells.

Thanks for the enlightenment.