Help I am giving up

Hi I have owned Diablo 1 and all Diablo’s versions since it came out. I have never bother trying for the extra tab. This season I wanted to get extra tab and wings but for some reason I am stuck. Screen says I need to complete rifts in under 5 minutes and 4 minutes to move forward but appears I can not get credit for it. As you can see from screen shots I ran Rift higher than VIII in under 4 minutes but I get no credit. I am giving up. I doubt I could kill Malfilel at level 16 in 45 seconds anyway. Just thought

We can’t see, you haven’t posted any link to your screenshot.
Upload the screenshot to some sharing site and paste the link here.
Then highlight the link and click the “</>” button.
The result looks like this: https:\\imgur.com\xxxxx

There is no quest for doing it at T16. Read again, T13.
Also, you may do it in a team.

Tip: As you are DH, UE or Shadow should complete these two quests easily.

This is a common problem. Here is the typical solution

For these seasonal achievement, the timer starts when you accept at the Pilon. It ends when you end the Rift with Orek, not when you kill the Guardian. So don’t loot. Turn in right away and lot during your 30 sec countdown.

4 Likes

You need to be at T13 or higher, not T8.

Haha. I didn’t even notice this.

There is no goal that requires a Torment VIII rift.

• Champion requires Torment X (or higher) in 6 minutes
  • Destroyer requires Torment XII (or higher) in 6 minutes
  • Conqueror requires Torment XIII (or higher) in 5 minutes
  • Guardian requires Torment XIII (or higher) in 4 minutes

The timer starts when you open the portal and ends when you talk to Orek to close the portal. Killing the RG doesn’t stop the timer.

With the amount of power creep we’ve seen in the past three years, it’s ridiculously easy once you get your endgame build ready.

1 Like

These tasks can be done in groups. You can ask a kind soul in the powerleveling community and typically you can find someone to help with simple stuff (e.g., the Malthael kill)

3 Likes

Been a week since you first posted, get it done yet?

No for some reason I keep failing. I run at torrent 13 greater rift timer comes in between 4-5 minutes but always I fail. I have no idea what I am doing wrong but it looks likes another Season where I will fail

This is the mistake. Not “greater”.

2 Likes

Look me up in game, We can get this done for you.

As Maskraider said, you should not be selecting the GR (purple).

You want the normal Rift (yellow). Timer starts when you accept at the obelisk, and ends when you talk to Orek to close the Rift. It will not post your time completion.

3 Likes